Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An attack all ASTRAL spell.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
I think it would be cool if there was a card that could be placed on a card like WRAITH or PHOENIX to give them the ability to attack all enemies instead of just one.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
jacobcady wrote:
I think it would be cool if there was a card that could be placed on a card like WRAITH or PHOENIX to give them the ability to attack all enemies instead of just one.

I like the idea but that would over power many things, such as eefrit (i think i spelled that wrong), and leviathan. Leviathan can hit for up to 3000 with just gargantuan and a blade. That damage to every person would be to much. I am not against storm though. (seeing as i am a legendary storm) Anyway i like the idea but maybe it could be for certain spells but then that would be unfair to certain schools so i dont know but i like it! :D

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
jacobcady wrote:
that would make scarecrow pointless. it would do less damage for one more pip than wraith. in fact that would make a number of spells useless. imagine an attack all enemies judgement spell. nobody would use Ra anymore and the message board would be overflowing with complaints- even more than it is now. i think a spell like this would really upset the balance of the game, but that's just my humble opinion. -eli

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
jacobcady wrote:

Not really a good idea. Every all-target spell right now is made for 4v4 or 3v3 combat. If there was an astral spell that made it all target, you could put it on maybe Helephant of Leviathan and kill. Even you want to lower the strength to make it all-target, the math would be complicated.