Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Warehouse

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
Ok I was in the Warehouse with a friend and we got to the top and I was defeated and I tried to teleport to him and it said, your friend is busy right now!!!! Is there a way you can change it to where you can teleport to friends in the Warehouse? If you can it would help a lot of people out there.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
They should do that in Briskbreeze tower too. The only reason they do that is to keep the lower levels out I think.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
dragon1076 wrote:
Ok I was in the Warehouse with a friend and we got to the top and I was defeated and I tried to teleport to him and it said, your friend is busy right now!!!! Is there a way you can change it to where you can teleport to friends in the Warehouse? If you can it would help a lot of people out there.

I think it is an added challenge also, for wizards to not port in again. It also practically dictates we bring a Theurgist on our runs to Briskbreeze and Warehouse dungeons.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
The same thing had happened to me, but that's just how towers are. It's not a glitch. KI won't really do anything to fix it. Besides you don't need to do it. Don't worry about it.

*~Kayla~*
Grandmaster Storm Wiz.~Lvl. 54

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
You can't teleport to him, but you CAN walk back up the tower. Just make sure there is no one on the dungeon entrance. When you go in, it should be clear all the way up to the top, where your friend(s) should still be fighting if they have not died. I am only aware of this working in the warehouse, i don't know about briskbreeze tower. My friends and I fought the whole battle dying and running back up.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
HIVE20 wrote:
You can't teleport to him, but you CAN walk back up the tower. Just make sure there is no one on the dungeon entrance. When you go in, it should be clear all the way up to the top, where your friend(s) should still be fighting if they have not died. I am only aware of this working in the warehouse, i don't know about briskbreeze tower. My friends and I fought the whole battle dying and running back up.

I've tried this before, and it didn't work for me.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
HIVE20 wrote:

Yes, you can reenter both towers again after being killed, but you have to enter alone of it won't work.