Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia sun spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2009
Ok. So I was in celestia base camp, trying to get the GanGantuan sun spell. I've been saving one of my training points for this spell, I just turned level 58 a while ago. So, when I go to the sun spell machine, I don't see it. I try to go to other sun spell givers, but they don't have gangantuan.. what can I do?

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
The trainers in cl dont have the gargantuan card. It is a treasure card only.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
iiMaSTR8uPB3AST wrote:
Ok. So I was in celestia base camp, trying to get the GanGantuan sun spell. I've been saving one of my training points for this spell, I just turned level 58 a while ago. So, when I go to the sun spell machine, I don't see it. I try to go to other sun spell givers, but they don't have gangantuan.. what can I do?

The spell can be found at the sun trainer in the floating land.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
iiMaSTR8uPB3AST wrote:
you need to train for strong, giant, and monstrous before you can train for gargantuan. if you you don't already have those 3 and you only have one training point, then you're out of luck. but the trainer in floating land is where you find it. -eli

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
superluther wrote:
iiMaSTR8uPB3AST wrote:

The spell can be found at the sun trainer in the floating land.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life
Wait really?