Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Side Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Hi everyone! This is oriole01 and I have defeated DS! :D :D :D However I am still a lvl.46 and I know I have to lvl. up twice to get to Cl. I want to ask what the best side quests are to get into Cl quickly. You can recommend a quest and I will tell you if I have done it or not. [My quests range from KT to DS.] 8) Thx!
Ethan Iceblood lvl.46 life wizard
James Earthunter lvl.9 fire wizard
Jack Blood lvl.3 balance wizard :?

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Have you defeated the Homunculus in Dragonspyre and the Kensington Park dungeon in Marleybone? They both give very good XP and rewards. Also, Finish GH. The very last bosses (the Coven) give great XP and HUGE rewards. I heard of one guy who got 10,000 gold and 3,000 XP from defeating those bosses!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
oriole01 wrote:
Hi everyone! This is oriole01 and I have defeated DS! :D :D :D However I am still a lvl.46 and I know I have to lvl. up twice to get to Cl. I want to ask what the best side quests are to get into Cl quickly. You can recommend a quest and I will tell you if I have done it or not. [My quests range from KT to DS.] 8) Thx!
Ethan Iceblood lvl.46 life wizard
James Earthunter lvl.9 fire wizard
Jack Blood lvl.3 balance wizard :?

I always felt that Mooshu gave the best XP. And there are a lot of side quests there too.

The fansite at Wizard101Central.com has a great list of quests for each area /world.

Check out this list for Mooshu quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

Hope this helps, and good luck !