Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More castles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
I don't believe we should be limited to three castles (four if you get the game card that allows you another). If you have the money and want more, then by all means you should be allowed more. It doesn't take that much more server space, and even if it did, KI makes enough money to buy another server just for the new castles. I'd personally like to have a castle from every world out there. One from Wizard City, one from Krokotopia, one from Marleybone, one from Mooshu, one from Dragonspyre, one from Celestia and one from Grizzleheim.

Also, I would suggest that you make available from each area one small castle, one large castle, one small crafted castle and one large crafted castle. In addition, if you so desire, on small gift card castle, one large gift card castle and one mega gift card castle.

I don't know about anyone else out there, but I would like to keep each world's loot in something from that world. For example, anything I get from Krokotopia I'd like to put in a Krokotopia house. Marleybone in Marleybone housing, etc. Limiting us to three (or four) houses doesn't allow us to do that.

In closing, I would like to ask that everyone who agrees with this make a post to that effect. Perhaps if enough of us vote "aye" on it, KI will do this for us. What do you say, everyone?

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Hi tonym,

I agree with you! I have 6 wizards and 4 houses. My death wizard has a full dorm room, and I have to rotate the crafting tables, plants, and pets to perform one task or another. It's annoying. Another thing that bugs me is that I might as well just sell all of the good stuff Moira collects, because my other houses are full.

Wonder WHY we are limited to 4 houses?

Scarlet/Moira/Taryn

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
queenlybluebean wrote:
Hi tonym,

I agree with you! I have 6 wizards and 4 houses. My death wizard has a full dorm room, and I have to rotate the crafting tables, plants, and pets to perform one task or another. It's annoying. Another thing that bugs me is that I might as well just sell all of the good stuff Moira collects, because my other houses are full.

Scarlet/Moira/Taryn

What? This is it? Only one other person agrees that you should be able to have more than three castles? Come now, I know there's other packrats like me out there who have a whole bunch of stuff from all the worlds and find it hard to decorate a krokotopia house with celestia stuff or a marleybone house with grizzleheim stuff! Show your support people! Tell them we want to be able to have more than three (or four if you have the castle from the gift card) castles!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
tonym144 wrote:
queenlybluebean wrote:
Hi tonym,

Scarlet/Moira/Taryn

What? This is it? Only one other person agrees that you should be able to have more than three castles? Come now, I know there's other packrats like me out there who have a whole bunch of stuff from all the worlds and find it hard to decorate a krokotopia house with celestia stuff or a marleybone house with grizzleheim stuff! Show your support people! Tell them we want to be able to have more than three (or four if you have the castle from the gift card) castles!

I don't think it is a lack of support. However, there are multiple threads on this same topic. Others are posting on those too.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/35533.ftl

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/35481.ftl