Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The simple power of Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Throughout my W101 gaming experience I've tried, and loved many things; pvp, housing, crafting, pet collecting, then (when the new pets came out) pet training, farming, even GH, and now more recently: planting. The one thing that seemed interesting at the begenning, and still fascinates me now... is treasure cards. Although they aren't that interesting, it'd be great if they were more so! Some come easy, but some require effort, and using them seems like a waste, while not using them is pointless.

I wish there was something more to treasure cards then simple one use, or trading. Maybe more treasure cards that school don't already have; like all the ones in KT. Another idea would be pvping over a card, like a bet. Maybe 2 player minigames for treasure cards. More chests should drop treasure cards, and more bosses and creatures should drop their own unique treasure card that looks like them (eg. like nightshade treasure card). Maybe there should be special pvps with only treasure cards (winner gets all treasure cards back, as well as opponents treasure cards that were used).

With my idea's or maybe your own, pls KI make TC's more interesting!
All my thanks, Alex

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
A few more idea's I forgot to mention; simply crafting treasure cards gets boring fast, especially since you already have most of the cards, and it takes a little to a lot of effort, and reagents to craft them, all for only one use. Maybe the crafts make 2-10 of that certain treasure card, depending on how powerful it is.

Treasure cards should also do more damage then item cards, since they're single use. It would be pretty cool if you could plant treasure cards onto pets, so that they use that treasure card randomly, maybe 3 times instead of one.

The Krokotopian library should include mostly KT TC's like the ones dropped by bosses in KT and many more. All worlds should have their own library with TC's from that world, and the spaces in the corridors can be a trading place, where you can trade people without being friends with them.