Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Drop Deadly helephant ears!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
As I was exploring the new planting extention of the game past grandmaster gardener (just for the loot at this point), I came across Deadly helephant ears. My friend, that uses them constantly for the incredible things that it gives, told me all about them. He said they were awesome, but he couldn't keep buying them (since they don't drop their own seeds at elder) and I dont think I want to waste crowns on them either, if they only last one elder harvest! I was wondering if there are any bosses that drop Deadly helephant ears. I'm sure they'd be worth farming.

P.S
A while ago, before I was a subscriber, I read somewhere that subscribers get a monthly allowance of crowns. Later I became a subscriber, renewing every month. I didn't get any crowns then, so I bought a full years subsription. I'm still not getting any monthly crowns. Has anything changed or is this an error?

Administrator
I personally won't reveal where items such as that are dropped as that is considered a spoiler.

We have never given Members a Crowns allowance. Occasionally we offer you the chance to buy a 12 month Membership that comes with Bonus Crowns, but we have never offered a recurring allowance of Crowns.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
mmaakk wrote:
As I was exploring the new planting extention of the game past grandmaster gardener (just for the loot at this point), I came across Deadly helephant ears. My friend, that uses them constantly for the incredible things that it gives, told me all about them. He said they were awesome, but he couldn't keep buying them (since they don't drop their own seeds at elder) and I dont think I want to waste crowns on them either, if they only last one elder harvest! I was wondering if there are any bosses that drop Deadly helephant ears. I'm sure they'd be worth farming.

P.S
A while ago, before I was a subscriber, I read somewhere that subscribers get a monthly allowance of crowns. Later I became a subscriber, renewing every month. I didn't get any crowns then, so I bought a full years subsription. I'm still not getting any monthly crowns. Has anything changed or is this an error?

I belive you cant drop deadly helephant ears yet....
The pink danndilion has been droped and its a crown item.
Sooner or later it will be dropedd by monsters, etc.
Sincerly,
Ashley Frostflame
lvl53 Ice