Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Puzzlia: The World of Riddlers and Tricksters

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Imagine a world which doesn't tell you exactly your quests, and who to tell you your next objective. The jokesters and beguilers off Puzzlia will surely put the wizard of thinking outside the box to a formidable test.

Puzzlia would be a side-world, allowing level 5+ to get there.

So the main characters would be (I also include descriptions) the following:

Riddley Quiz: A friend of Merle's, he is the main conveyor of riddles here at Puzzlia. He is troubled because his sacred book of crossword puzzles has been taken by Tricksy Beguilia, his sworn enemy.

Tricksy Beguila:The main antagonist, she swears vengeance on Riddley for beating her in a game of chess.

Puzzley Question: Helps you through one leg of this world, the Gates of Mischief.

Puzzley Questionaire: Puzzley Question's son, he creates a diversion so you can find your way through the Gates of Mischief's dungeon, Tricksy's Beguiling Library.

Professor Wonder: An imprisoned question-mark-soldier, he barely escapes after you fight Tricksy for the first time.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Reading this, only two words come to mind: corny and frustrating. First, why a side world? We don't need another side world. Second, the remnants of the plot are disjointed, the characters are boring, and the quest idea sounds like it would be okay at first, but by the fifth quest I'd be ripping the hair out of my head. Third, Puzzlia? Really? Next.