Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The EYE!!!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Who else agrees that the Eye from the Dragon Titan that watches you during your battle with Malistaire is seriously freaky?! I don't know why it watches you, but ill be seeing it in my nightmares....
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I don't see it as all that freaky, just a large triton watching you take down a bad guy. Besides you will see the storm and maybe ice ones later...

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Nicitas wrote:
Who else agrees that the Eye from the Dragon Titan that watches you during your battle with Malistaire is seriously freaky?! I don't know why it watches you, but ill be seeing it in my nightmares....
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

The first time i wandered into Malistaire's lair, I was like, "Ok, a bunch of funny-eyed Wraiths, hmm, some rocks, Malistaire flying, :D and... hmm... OOH! A Stone Rose!" Then, after i finished clobbering Malistaire's first set of buddies, I finally saw this creepy Eye staring at me, and i was all, "Oh... do I really gotta fight a Dragon Titan?!?!?"
Luckily, i never had to Then for some weird reason, i pointed out that Malistaire uses eye-shaped buttons to pin his cloak! :D

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
LOLOLOL.

No, no, not freaky at all. Maybe a bit huge, intruiguing, epic, etc., but not freaky XD. I admit I jumped in my seat when I first saw that eye there, haha, but that was about it.

The first time i wandered into Malistaire's lair, I was like, "Ok, a bunch of funny-eyed Wraiths, hmm, some rocks, Malistaire flying, and... hmm... OOH! A Stone Rose!" Then, after i finished clobbering Malistaire's first set of buddies, I finally saw this creepy Eye staring at me, and i was all, "Oh... do I really gotta fight a Dragon Titan?!?!?"

Oh my, you're too funny. XD. I especially laughed at the part, "OOH! A Stone Rose!" and I totally agree, the stone rose was one of the first things I rejoiced about. I pointed it out to my mom, and she said, "After we finish Malistaire, we'll get it!"

So the entire time I was fighting Malistaire, I couldn't take my mind off the stone rose. I wasn't even really thinking or caring about the fight...

Don't be TOO scared by the over-sized eye,

Kestrel MoonShard~~
Level 51 Thaumaturge.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
LOLZ, I like to think that the dragon is watching my team and sending us power to defeat his evil captor, Malistaire. The dragon is our friend!

Scarlet Ravensong, Legendary Pyromancer, GM Artisan