Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Brisk Breeze Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
I am a level 60 Balance wizard, I have been trying to complete brisk breeze tower since level 52- I have had no success. I understand that it is strategic, that you need to be offensive to win, this has not been the case with me, on the upside getting to the final boss has been easy since level 55. I have managed to do Briskbreeze and the Marleybonian tower several times however, each time I am (we are) defeated I then have to wait for others (after being defeated 6 or 7 times I dont have many friends that want to keep trying) to do the towers with as they take so long. I have not been able to complete them as you need 4 wizards to do it, and its driving me bonkers I cannot finish these towers and collect the rings. I can defeat the elementals and with a critical rating that is not the issue, its that they keep coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! once you have defeated 4 or 6 that should be more than ample (you should be able to do Briskbreeze Tower on your own too) to allow you to defeat the boss. Can somone please help me :-P.

I am Destiny Goldenblade and I ride a blue seahorse

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I've been trying for ages to complete briskbreeze. I am a level 60 life and I know exactly what you mean.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I doubt that Briskbreeze can be soloed, since Henchmen and minions can be counterproductive on the "cheating" floors. It MIGHT be possible with the 90% Fire Shield treasure cards.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
colagada wrote:
I doubt that Briskbreeze can be soloed, since Henchmen and minions can be counterproductive on the "cheating" floors. It MIGHT be possible with the 90% Fire Shield treasure cards.

Exactly. If you go on Youtube and search for Briskbreeze and solo you will see the strategy employed by others. As Colagada pointed out, they all almost involve treasure cards and Fire shields (especially for the non-fire wizards). Solo is possible, just really difficult. It is much easier if you bring in three other human controlled wizards that know the cheats and how to mitigate them.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
If anyone wants to get a group for this, i have my balance level 51 with my friend's life level 51 for briskbreeze, or my myth legendary and my best friend's death legendary for the warehouse. i've beaten briskbreeze with my myth, my brother's fire, and my best friend's death, so i know how to beat it. the warehouse i tried solo once, but read some good strategies for that i could implement. if there's any response, we can arrange a time and realm. -elijah darkthorn, corwin sandstalker, and others

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
colagada wrote:
Actually, my fire wiz has 72% resist, and the death meteor only did 1800 damage to me. So a normal -70 or 80% shields will do it. We won the duel after we destroyed the minion. (I think so, anyway )
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
Trying to defeat the BriskBreeze Tower is kind of hard. I have been trying to defeat it myself, but come out short on life, therefore I end up dying. :-( To me, it only seems possible if you were to complete it with all four friends at hand battling with you..... But I can't seem to recruit friends to help...

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
I know. I finished briskbreeza at level 51 but it took forever . I guess I could help. Me and my friend hunterwildhorn. He is like you. Needing help in briskbreeze.Tell me the realm and date and time.

Mathewboomhammer lvl60

Explorer
Mar 27, 2011
just finished briskbreeze. And I have to say, it was fun

I made up to the last boss by myself 4 times already in the last week, but there was no way I could get him down all by myself - dang firedog and hot rocks (not to talk about the black guys coming to help).
Then today I met another balange wizard, and we went in together. Well, once you know what to expect from the foes, it definitely gets easier. Secret is: be two of the balance :-P, or more seriously, coordinate decks and don't be afraid to modify them at each floor according to opponents.

We made it in 4 hours and a half, died only once (at the first meeting with the last evil boss, but we had low mana and hp and no vials to restore them) and for the last 12 rounds i had 40, then 500, then 12, then 240.. and so on HP.

My only suggestion if this tower was to be modified ever would be to put some more blue mana pips before the last boss. It is frustrating to get there only to know that you won't be able to beat it for want of mana (the few pips two levels below only give 2 MP each).

One black point: the voice that talks after the battle ends hasn't got the usual writings going with it, and with all the noise from the drops I couldn't understand half of it, so i only heard about a carved ring. Sad, after all this work.

Richard, Lvl 52 balance wizard

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
The 2 boss battles are the real obstacles. As with any of the optional tough dungeons ( such as Warehouse and Waterworks) if is best to go with a group of 4 wizards and a Life Wizard is always welcome. There are guides available that break down the boss battles and tell you how they cheat and that certainly makes it easier to defeat them. At the least you should have one person with your group who has completed the tower before.

The first time I beat the tower I did it with my GM Ice as level 50 was the cap at the time, but on my latest Fire Wiz I waited until I was level 60 and then came back to do Briskbreeze and the Warehouse (And Kensington Park) as all are optional.

I will tell you that during the second boss battle at Briskbreeze it is worthwhile to use Quech Fire on the boss every round (either by a fire wiz or treasure card). This will prevent the fire dog and meteor from being cast.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
masterchief1010200... wrote:
I am a level 60 Balance wizard, I have been trying to complete brisk breeze tower since level 52- I have had no success. I understand that it is strategic, that you need to be offensive to win, this has not been the case with me, on the upside getting to the final boss has been easy since level 55. I have managed to do Briskbreeze and the Marleybonian tower several times however, each time I am (we are) defeated I then have to wait for others (after being defeated 6 or 7 times I dont have many friends that want to keep trying) to do the towers with as they take so long. I have not been able to complete them as you need 4 wizards to do it, and its driving me bonkers I cannot finish these towers and collect the rings. I can defeat the elementals and with a critical rating that is not the issue, its that they keep coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! once you have defeated 4 or 6 that should be more than ample (you should be able to do Briskbreeze Tower on your own too) to allow you to defeat the boss. Can somone please help me :-P.

hey we could do the quest together im stuk on it 2 so if u meed help let me no TaylorThunderFlame

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
here is a good strategy for the last boss:

bring a life wizard (with LOTS of rebirths and satyrs) to heal when nessesary

a fire fire wizard, to dispel when he gets 3 pips (4 if you go first) and to fire shield. after the boss is defeated, attack the minion with the storm wizard.

a ice wizard, to tower sheild in case the fire wizard runs out of dispels, and you get hit with insane meteor

a storm wizard, to attack the boss, and then the minion with the fire wizard

Survivor
May 19, 2011
where:commens time:3:00 name:heather soulstalker school:blance lvl:21 pet: adult cyclops

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
smh0407 wrote:
where:commens time:3:00 name:heather soulstalker school:blance lvl:21 pet: adult cyclops

You have to be level 50 to even go into Briskbreeze Tower.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
masterchief1010200... wrote:

Best advice I have is to leave one team member out of last fight until only boss is left and he dished out his big hit. That way if you die you can simply walk back in and be at the same fight. When I usally do this its the life who stays out. First, all schools can heal themselves. Most are too lazy to do it! Second, when the life gets in the fight they can heal like crazy to boost everyone back up. If you can't find a life to sit out, then take one of your heavy hitters out (fire, storm, death, balance). When they get in they can do what they do best and hit. This has always worked for me.
Another way I got through was repetition, my life is always my test wizard. If a new world, dungeon whatever comes out. My life is there first. So with briskbreeze I went in solo to check it out, got half way up and died. Then I went in with a storm and we made it to top. Died at boss but learned what to expect and when to use dispels on targets. Might seem like waste of time but got through with my life on the third try with a storm, and death. Watch the repetition of the spells. Most bosses use so many turns and bam their worst spell. If you figure it out then you got a leg up of the fight.
My balance did both towers on first try. My death did them both with a life, death, and ice.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: know your teammates you go in with. If you go in with strangers you might win but most likely lose. My go to team is a storm who also has a life (Blaine). An ice friend of mine (Robert), and the most dependable death you will ever meet (Oran). When a new dungeon comes out or I have a new wizard to get through a dungeon they are my team and my only team.

You already have a team just don't know it probably. Who do you always ask for help when you need it and they always come (ORAN). Who says hi everytime they see your online (ROBERT)? who is that one person you would ask a question to about the game because of their knowledge (BLAINE)? You have a Oran, Robert, and Blaine out there in your firends list. They are your best resource!
I have a legendary life, balance, and death and they have all completed it these two ways. Hope it helps :-D

Survivor
May 10, 2010
It's even possible to beat the last boss in three rounds. I did it on my legend life. To do this strategy, you will need, 2 lifes 1 ice & 1 fire. This combo will make all the other floors easy. when you get to the last boss, you will need 1 of your lifes with the highest critical to go for the kill. ice and fire will shield. other life will heal if nessecary.

Round 1: ice shields, fire shields, 1 life puts a lifeblade on the attacking life, the other puts a spirit blade.

Round 2: ice fire and other life shields, attacking life puts up vengeance.

Round 3: more shields, attacking life puts gargantuan on centaur/forest lord & attacks the boss. The centaur should critical and do about 5000-7000 damage. if that fails, more shields and keep trying the same method.

Another way to do it for those of you people out there who have been playing for some time, the old method before cl even came out:

you will need a life a storm an ice and a fire. when you get to the last boss, everybody shield away, you only have a few rounds before heckhound and meteor. life, you work on your heals. storm get ready to attack. fire prepare your heckhound. ice shield more. with the storm and fire firing away, the life will be healing while the ice isalso helping the attacks due to their incredible health. this will also work.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2009
You know, my level 60 Death has had the same problem. We would have 4 Wizards, and once we got to the end, the boss would do a Meteor Strike that would do 10,000 damage and kill us all. Who understands me?