Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stormriven Pylons crowded with lower levels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
I don't have a problem with lower level players most of the time but when I can't find an opening in any realm to fight at the pylons in stormriven because I find lower level players there I get annoyed. I don't think they should be allowed to battle there, they can't wear the gear that's dropped by the bosses anyway. Not to mention the fact that they port in all their friends. There are plenty of places to farm in lower level worlds they don't need to come to cl and make it impossible for grandmaster/legendary wizards to get gear at the pylons. I think KI should make cl from beyond the base camp available to only wizards who have the quests or have completed them.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I have only seen ONE lower level there in my entire time playing this game. He did interfere a little with the battle, but once he learned the rules of the bosses he was ok. Unfortunately the other players kept insulting him. I stood up for him though, but I wondered why he stayed there even after the other guys kept insulting him......
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
I agree with magnusp.
This issuse has been brought up countless times.
KI plz fix it!

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Not finding a spot happens to me all the time. Usually you pounce and steal someone else's farming spot. Many times instead I'll farm Calypso as she is usually free.

However, now that Wintertusk is here, new farming options are available. Give it a shot.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice