Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spiritcrusher

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
I defeated Spiritcrusher and was told to go talk to Fleming in the royal hall, but when I went to leave the popup told me that if I left the dungeon that all progress would be lost and I would have to start over. ???? It has taken me 2 days to finally beat him and now I have to start over because I am doing what the game tells me to do? HELP!!

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
If you defeated him, it's ok. The message always pops up when you are about to leave a dungeon. You don't have to defeat him again unless you make a new character.

Delver
May 04, 2009
badjuju813 wrote:
I defeated Spiritcrusher and was told to go talk to Fleming in the royal hall, but when I went to leave the popup told me that if I left the dungeon that all progress would be lost and I would have to start over. ???? It has taken me 2 days to finally beat him and now I have to start over because I am doing what the game tells me to do? HELP!!

I got that message a few times in different areas in Krokotopia. I finally figured out that if I defeated whoever was in that dungeon / instance, I could leave okay and I would not lose anything. I think that message is supposed to be there if you didn't finish and defeat whatever was in there. You should be okay, if you did defeat SpiritCrusher.