Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barkingham Palace

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I've always been curious what's inside. I came up with this scenario months ago and forgot I saved it in a Word document. Comment if you like it or want to add to it:

We're summoned by Merle Ambrose to come to his office immediately. He confides in us that Bartelby's mental health has declined to a point of concern. He then tells us that when he finally packed up Malistaire's belongings and cleared out his office, he found a journal. Upon the inane scribblings of a hapless man blinded by grief, he found a note stating that Meowiarty, Malistaire's "most loyal" follower, was trusted with the eye for safe keeping. He sends us on a mission to retrieve the eye and return it to Bartleby before his memory suffers any further damage.

We travel to Marleybone and defeat Meowiarty once more. He tells us he hid the eye in "the one place we'd never in a million years be able to find it," before fleeing the scene. With Meowiarty's last words as our only clue to where Bartleby's eye is hidden, we return to Ambrose. He is bewildered by the mystery that is Meowiarty's last words. When he feels all hope is lost, he realizes the obvious. "Why didn't I think of it before: Sherlock Bones!" He explains that Bones has made an occupation out of solving impossibly cryptic messages and puzzles.

We travel to Marleybone once again and locate 22 Barker Street of Regent Square. We tell him the situation and Meowiarty's strange last words. Mentally examining all the evidence, Bones andmits defeat and tells us he needs more clues. He brings up Meowiarty's assistant, Sebastian Morat, who has taken up refuge in a warehouse in Knight's Court. He warns us that Morat has a quick temper and has a tendency to fight first and ask questions later. Our quest tracker leads us to Morat's hideout. As Bones predicted, he refused to listen to reason and challenged us to a duel. After defeating him, he cowardly breaks down and reveals that Meowiarty had coerced a guard into helping him penetrate the impenetrable.

We report back to Bones with this information. He comes up with an answer in no time: "Elementary, my dear wizard. He's obviously hidden Bartleby's eye somewhere in Barkingham Palace!"

That's all I have for now! Sorry if there are any tense or point of view inconsistencies; it's almost midnight and I'm tired. I'll fix anything wrong with this tomorrow if this is approved by the moderators.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Barkingham Palace isn't "impenetrable" in theory. Wizards just don't have any quests for it and therefore no reason to go inside. In other words, it's assumed that authorized residents of Marleybone go in and out of there, and of course members of the Royal family live there.

As an alternative, you might have Morat confess that he doesn't know where the Eye is, but that Meowiarty mentioned that it was hidden "right under Her Majesty's nose!". Then upon returning to Sherlock Bones, the sleuth can determine that it must be in Barkingham Palace. At that point, the wizard can get in, after which characters inside can direct the wizard, via various quests, to the location. Of course, Meowiarty would have some sort of trap to protect the Eye, and upon trying to take it, some enemy will appear and need to be defeated.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
I've always been curious what's inside. I came up with this scenario months ago and forgot I saved it in a Word document. Comment if you like it or want to add to it:

We're summoned by Merle Ambrose to come to his office immediately. He confides in us that Bartelby's mental health has declined to a point of concern. He then tells us that when he finally packed up Malistaire's belongings and cleared out his office, he found a journal. Upon the inane scribblings of a hapless man blinded by grief, he found a note stating that Meowiarty, Malistaire's "most loyal" follower, was trusted with the eye for safe keeping. He sends us on a mission to retrieve the eye and return it to Bartleby before his memory suffers any further damage.

We travel to Marleybone and defeat Meowiarty once more. He tells us he hid the eye in "the one place we'd never in a million years be able to find it," before fleeing the scene. With Meowiarty's last words as our only clue to where Bartleby's eye is hidden, we return to Ambrose. He is bewildered by the mystery that is Meowiarty's last words. When he feels all hope is lost, he realizes the obvious. "Why didn't I think of it before: Sherlock Bones!" He explains that Bones has made an occupation out of solving impossibly cryptic messages and puzzles.

We travel to Marleybone once again and locate 22 Barker Street of Regent Square. We tell him the situation and Meowiarty's strange last words. Mentally examining all the evidence, Bones andmits defeat and tells us he needs more clues. He brings up Meowiarty's assistant, Sebastian Morat, who has taken up refuge in a warehouse in Knight's Court. He warns us that Morat has a quick temper and has a tendency to fight first and ask questions later. Our quest tracker leads us to Morat's hideout. As Bones predicted, he refused to listen to reason and challenged us to a duel. After defeating him, he cowardly breaks down and reveals that Meowiarty had coerced a guard into helping him penetrate the impenetrable.

We report back to Bones with this information. He comes up with an answer in no time: "Elementary, my dear wizard. He's obviously hidden Bartleby's eye somewhere in Barkingham Palace!"

That's all I have for now! Sorry if there are any tense or point of view inconsistencies; it's almost midnight and I'm tired. I'll fix anything wrong with this tomorrow if this is approved by the moderators.

Nice idea. I think when you go to Barkingham Palace, it should be dark, and you hear some noises like rats scurrying through the castle. Then, you would have to fight a series of rats until you get to the Throne Room, which holds the King and Queen of Marleybone, taken hostage. For my idea, it should consist of a series of different bosses you have to defeat before you reach the final boss.

Here's a couple of bosses (in my idea).

Knocks O'Leary:

Health: 7,500

Says: Hey, yous little wizzy! Prepare fo' wha' I'm goin'a do to you, puny kid!

Says after: Tha' wassa punch, sure was. Okay, okay, you can go past me...

School: Fire

Creature Class: Bruiser Cat

Minion x3:

Rat Pursuer:

Health: 850

Rank 6

School: Myth

That's all from my ideas for now, sorry for the short post. Once again, good idea.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

I like this idea.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
NOTE: You must have completed Waterworks, Briskbreeze, Warehouse (Optional), and Camerah (My previous dungeon idea), to do this dungeon.

You get a message from Merle Ambrose to go see him.

Quest: Barking Annoyance
Goal: Talk to Sherlock Bones In Digmoore Station
Reward: 2000 XP
4000 Gold

You go talk to Sherlock Bones. He tells you there is madness stirring up in Barkingham Palace. He tells you to go explore the whereabouts of it.

Quest: Enter Barkingham
Goal: Explore Barkingham Palace & Talk To Sherlock Bones In Bh. Palace
Reward: 4000 XP
8000 Gold

You enter the palace and talk to the bones. The quest stays but with a different goal: Locate Barkingham's Keep. You go to Barkingham's Keep and find Lord Barkingham isn't there! You get a new goal: Talk to bones once more.

Quest: Mr. Glowstorm!
Goal: Defeat Sylster Glowstorm
Reward: 10,000 XP
10,000 Gold

Boss Battle
Sylster Glowstorm (Waterworks boss)
Health: 25,000
School: Star (Balance)
Cheats (Different From Waterworks):
. Uses RA if wand spell is used

When he is defeated, he screams with pain, Of losing Pride. You go back and talk to Sherlock. A portal next to him opens up and you go in.

New Goal: Defeat King Camerah

You go along the hallway and go in the door at the end. You see:
King Camerah (Rank 16 Boss)
3 Cat Gang Thugs (Rank 15 Elite)
Barkingham (Background)

Boss Battle
King Camerah (1/2 Times Fought In Dungeon)
Health: 30,000
School: Ice
Does Not Cheat

Barkingham is watching the battle, and leaves after you defeat King Camerah for the first of 2 times. The king leaves as well, leaving you a new goal: Talk to Sherlock about this. Sherlock appears outside the door and tells you to go into the portal to the left. It isn't working, so you will have to get the switch working again.

Quest: Gimmie Da Key!
Goal: Defeat Barking Soldiers And Collect Key

All of a sudden, the room fills with Barking Soldiers.

Barking Soldiers
Health: 2700
School: Balance

When you get the key, use the portal. You go in, and You are in another hallway... Sherlock comes with you.
NOTE: Collecting is extremely hard in this dungeon, to make it fun... and challenging.

Quest: Fish Outa' Water
Goal: Defeat Cuthalla & Thunderfin
Reward: 19,150 XP
10,000 Gold

Thunderfin has changed his opinion on big spells, and now loves them. You can only use spells 5 pips and over. You play follow the leader with a cat that comes out of a book, and click X on the bottles of milk around the book. HOWEVER! If you do this, 4 Sun Enemies Show up. same stats as barking soldiers. BUT when you beat them, the next floor is full of wisps, blue, red, and green. ONLY GET the red and blue ones. With the green wisp comes 4 more sun enemies. Move to next room, and you see Thunderfin & Cuthalla.

Boss Battle
Cuthalla
Health: 35,000
Minions: Thunderfin
School: Storm
Cheats: Told in paragraph above

Boss Battle
Thunderfin
Minions: Cuthalla
Cheats: Same as cuthalla

Beat them and you will see Barkingham appear again.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
NOTE: I do mention a guy named Barkingham. He is a villain i made up. He will be 1 of the 4 final bosses in barkingham palace.

SPOILER!
Before you beat the final 4, you must beat the 4 brothers of the King. (Jematheyst, Axio, Cryslon, Sapphiro). THEN 4 more bosses appear.
(King Camerah, Queen Camerah, Prince Camerio, Barkingham). There is 6 secret bosses here too: Drake (Dragon), Efreet (Genie), Storm Lord (duh), Leviathan (Again, Duh), frost giant (Duh), and snow angel. (duh again.)

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Barkingham is very shocked. He knows you have beaten Cuthalla before, but he thought Thunderfin would be a challenge! New goal: Talk to Sherlock Bones.

New Quest: Breakin' Da Rules!
Goal: Locate Axio's Lair
Reward: 50,000 XP
10,000 Gold

You follow the arrow to Axio's lair. Axio shows up in a hurry, flies into a portal, then closes it. New goal: Defeat barking Soldiers and collect key. Again, this is super hard. When you get it, use the portal. You go in, and you see the 4 brothers of the king. Defeat them.

Boss Battle
Jematheyst
Health: 40,000
Minions: Other 3 Bros.

Sapphiro

Chryslon

Axio
School: Astral

They all cheat in the same way Vestri/Austri/Nordri/Sudri cheat: They play tag. When they are defeated, 4 more bosses show up:
King Camerah
Queen Camerah
Prince Camerio
Barkingham

All are rank 19 bosses. They all have 45,000 health and their minions are each other. Smart strategy is to beat Prince first. King is ice, Queen is ice too, Prince is life, and Barkingham is balance. They cheat by playing tag, and are just like thunderfin & cuthalla. 5 pips and over. If the wrong person is attacked (such as atacking Queen when Prince is it), prince will use rebirth or forest lord. If prince is already dead, Barkingham will use Ra doing 895 damage. King camerah will look different upon seeing him this second time in the dungeon. He will look bigger and (His last form looked a little bit like an Imp) looks like a Crustacean mixed with a colossus. Queen Camerah looks less like she did in the last dungeon i made called Camerah. She (again looked like an Imp then) looks like King Camerah now. When you beat them, they dissapear and Barkingham's plan is revealed. (Yes, this was all planned by Barkingham.)

Barking reveales his plan:
Puny wizard! All of marleybone would have crumbled at my hands if it weren't for you! The king and queen and the bros. and the prince would have dominated! Well, i guess i should leave the small spiral worlds known as Camerah & Celestia alone. But be warned! I'LL BE BACK! But, my plan for conquest for the spiral is NOT OVER! NEVER! Time to find Master Briskbreeze.- Say goodbye to wizard city- where the unicorn runs, everyone dies.

Barkingham then poofs away, driven with anger. Its all over.
New goal: Talk to Sherlock Bones. he tells you to tell Ambrose that he told you: I'll be back! Its over... for now

Chase Nightbreath, Level 60 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
Barkingham is very shocked. He knows you have beaten Cuthalla before, but he thought Thunderfin would be a challenge! New goal: Talk to Sherlock Bones.

10,000 Gold

You follow the arrow to Axio's lair. Axio shows up in a hurry, flies into a portal, then closes it. New goal: Defeat barking Soldiers and collect key. Again, this is super hard. When you get it, use the portal. You go in, and you see the 4 brothers of the king. Defeat them.

Boss Battle
Jematheyst

Sapphiro

Chryslon

Axio

They all cheat in the same way Vestri/Austri/Nordri/Sudri cheat: They play tag. When they are defeated, 4 more bosses show up:
King Camerah
Queen Camerah
Prince Camerio
Barkingham

All are rank 19 bosses. They all have 45,000 health and their minions are each other. Smart strategy is to beat Prince first. King is ice, Queen is ice too, Prince is life, and Barkingham is balance. They cheat by playing tag, and are just like thunderfin & cuthalla. 5 pips and over. If the wrong person is attacked (such as atacking Queen when Prince is it), prince will use rebirth or forest lord. If prince is already dead, Barkingham will use Ra doing 895 damage. King camerah will look different upon seeing him this second time in the dungeon. He will look bigger and (His last form looked a little bit like an Imp) looks like a Crustacean mixed with a colossus. Queen Camerah looks less like she did in the last dungeon i made called Camerah. She (again looked like an Imp then) looks like King Camerah now. When you beat them, they dissapear and Barkingham's plan is revealed. (Yes, this was all planned by Barkingham.)

Puny wizard! All of marleybone would have crumbled at my hands if it weren't for you! The king and queen and the bros. and the prince would have dominated! Well, i guess i should leave the small spiral worlds known as Camerah & Celestia alone. But be warned! I'LL BE BACK! But, my plan for conquest for the spiral is NOT OVER! NEVER! Time to find Master Briskbreeze.- Say goodbye to wizard city- where the unicorn runs, everyone dies.

New goal: Talk to Sherlock Bones. he tells you to tell Ambrose that he told you: I'll be back! Its over... for now

nice idea man, you should continue this into wizard city. only one thing there is no where for the dungeon i like the idea though and you should DEFIANTLY work on this some more its awesome

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
One small question - undoubtedly the wizards that can do these will have to be at their level cap, correct? So, why are you giving out XP?

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
mginatl wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

10,000 Gold

Boss Battle
Jematheyst

Sapphiro

Chryslon

Axio

King Camerah
Queen Camerah
Prince Camerio
Barkingham

nice idea man, you should continue this into wizard city. only one thing there is no where for the dungeon i like the idea though and you should DEFIANTLY work on this some more its awesome
I am working on a final dungeon, the third and final one. I am thinking of it taking place in the cave near nightshades tower in haunted cave.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
mginatl wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

10,000 Gold

Boss Battle
Jematheyst

Sapphiro

Chryslon

Axio

King Camerah
Queen Camerah
Prince Camerio
Barkingham

I am working on a final dungeon, the third and final one. I am thinking of it taking place in the cave near nightshades tower in haunted cave.
Oops, i ment Unicorn Way Park. A door will open...

Survivor
May 27, 2009
mginatl wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

10,000 Gold

Boss Battle
Jematheyst

Sapphiro

Chryslon

Axio

King Camerah
Queen Camerah
Prince Camerio
Barkingham

I totaly agree!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
random1self wrote:
One small question - undoubtedly the wizards that can do these will have to be at their level cap, correct? So, why are you giving out XP?

They have raised the level cap before, you know...

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
mginatl wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:

10,000 Gold

Boss Battle
Jematheyst

Sapphiro

Chryslon

Axio

King Camerah
Queen Camerah
Prince Camerio
Barkingham

Oops, i ment Unicorn Way Park. A door will open...
ok that is a good idea for the location possibly in the statue ( a door will appear in the stone). thx for replying 8)

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Yep, this is amazing! EXTREMELY easy to level up a legendary too, the 50,000 quest XP will be giving out a lot of XP! And, he could be Morganthe's partner, since you say Barkingham will be returning soon! Awesome idea, I love your creativity! Nice job!

-Mason D. -Level 45 Necromancer-

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
sorry its taking to long to get the new unicorn dungeon. ideas are low. may be a while i will message this when it is up.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Justin3620 wrote:
Yep, this is amazing! EXTREMELY easy to level up a legendary too, the 50,000 quest XP will be giving out a lot of XP! And, he could be Morganthe's partner, since you say Barkingham will be returning soon! Awesome idea, I love your creativity! Nice job!

One problem. Its a LEGENDARY+ dungeon.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Justin3620 wrote:

Didnt know if the other post showed up but Thank you. i like being complemented on my creativity

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
very nicely done but i do think the rewards and XP are a way bit too high
and as mentioned before a top level wizard will be fighting this so it can not be at the end of any level.
instead it should be the opening level of the new world maybe a way to get to it of a side quest in the middle of a new world like oak heart is in MooShu.

quest line is good but i think that besides Lord Barking ham and king

the NPCs should be something other than past bosses. we all know their weaknesses if everyone has paid attention in the first go around

Put on your wizard's cap
and see what wonderful new unknown bosses
you can conjurer up for us to defeat.
you have the creativity to do it.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Many of the Barkingham Palace ideas in the past were great. (Not SuperSaiyan's, though.)

Requirements: Must be finished with Marleybone and at least level 58.

OK, so here's the first quest:

Name: Behind the Beefeaters

Giver: Merle Ambrose

Speech: "Why hello there, young wizard. I would like you to meet some good friends of mine, the King and Queen of Marleybone. Deliver this note to the guards of Barkingham Palace and seek them out in the Grand Throne Room. I fear they may be in trouble."

Goal 1: Speak to Barkingham Guards.

Guard 1: "No entry!"

Guard 2: "High security lockdown. Please speak with the policeman inside Scotland Yard. He will humor you further if you wish to investigate."

Goal 2: Speak to Officer inside Scotland Yard.

Officer: "Oy. It's good to see you. Anyways, Detective Bones is on a case at this time, so if you'd like to, go to the two Beefeater guards and give them this royal seal. It will force them to crack open the door a minute."

Goal 3: Speak with Guards

Guard 1: "Grrrr.... you may go inside."

Guard 2: "Be careful..."

Quest Complete!

Reward: 2,500 XP, 250 Gold

Quest 2:

Name: Biscuits and Tea

Giver: Henry Wellingbrook

Speech: "When you go inside, go to the LEFT. Continue until you see a constable taking notes about this crime scene. Follow his instructions and get to the Royal Throne."

Goal 1: Talk to Notetaking Constable

Speech 2: "Err.... good thing you came! The throne room's been taken by some O'Leary fellow named, I believe, Marcus. You should try to hurry and beat him before he can do any damage!"

Goal 2: Defeat Marcus O'Leary

Marcus O'Leary:

Health: 27,500

Says: "Errrrr.... try to beat me... you won't get far, punk!"

Says after: "Marleybone is ours! You'll nevah beat our mastah!"

School: Myth

Resist: 99% Myth

Boost: 0%

Cheating:

1: An unbreakable shield appears over him for the whole fight. (-20%) Cannot be Pierced, Earthquaked, Ward Stolen, broken by damage spells, or Shattered.

2: If you cast a Trap, it will become a shield.

3: If enchanted card is casted, it will just do its regular damage.

4: If you cast a Stun, it will backfire.

Natural Attack: 250 Myth Damage per pip.

Critical Rating: 240

Block Rating: 240

Speech 3 (Return): "Oh thank heavens! Now that that weakling has been beaten... I can take my plans to the top!"

Narrarator: The Constable sneers at you, and takes the form of Meowiarty, evil mastermind.

Speech 4: "You'll regret your attempts against me, my Golems, and my O'Leary henchmen! Say goodnight, wizard..."

Narrarator: Meowiarty disappears into thin air.

Goal 3: Speak to Henry Wellingbrook

Speech 5: "Oh my! The King and Queen are not safe anymore. You must get to Big Ben and confront Meowiarty."

Reward: 25,000 XP, 2,500 Gold.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
NOTE: You must have completed Waterworks, Briskbreeze, Warehouse (Optional), and Camerah (My previous dungeon idea), to do this dungeon.

You get a message from Merle Ambrose to go see him.

Quest: Barking Annoyance
Goal: Talk to Sherlock Bones In Digmoore Station
Reward: 2000 XP
4000 Gold

You go talk to Sherlock Bones. He tells you there is madness stirring up in Barkingham Palace. He tells you to go explore the whereabouts of it.

Quest: Enter Barkingham
Goal: Explore Barkingham Palace & Talk To Sherlock Bones In Bh. Palace
Reward: 4000 XP
8000 Gold

You enter the palace and talk to the bones. The quest stays but with a different goal: Locate Barkingham's Keep. You go to Barkingham's Keep and find Lord Barkingham isn't there! You get a new goal: Talk to bones once more.

Quest: Mr. Glowstorm!
Goal: Defeat Sylster Glowstorm
10,000 Gold

Boss Battle
Sylster Glowstorm (Waterworks boss)
Health: 25,000
School: Star (Balance)
Cheats (Different From Waterworks):
. Uses RA if wand spell is used

When he is defeated, he screams with pain, Of losing Pride. You go back and talk to Sherlock. A portal next to him opens up and you go in.

New Goal: Defeat King Camerah

You go along the hallway and go in the door at the end. You see:
King Camerah (Rank 16 Boss)
3 Cat Gang Thugs (Rank 15 Elite)
Barkingham (Background)

Boss Battle
King Camerah (1/2 Times Fought In Dungeon)
Health: 30,000
Does Not Cheat

Barkingham is watching the battle, and leaves after you defeat King Camerah for the first of 2 times. The king leaves as well, leaving you a new goal: Talk to Sherlock about this. Sherlock appears outside the door and tells you to go into the portal to the left. It isn't working, so you will have to get the switch working again.

Quest: Gimmie Da Key!
Goal: Defeat Barking Soldiers And Collect Key

All of a sudden, the room fills with Barking Soldiers.

Barking Soldiers
Health: 2700
School: Balance

When you get the key, use the portal. You go in, and You are in another hallway... Sherlock comes with you.
NOTE: Collecting is extremely hard in this dungeon, to make it fun... and challenging.

Quest: Fish Outa' Water
Goal: Defeat Cuthalla & Thunderfin
Reward: 19,150 XP
10,000 Gold

Thunderfin has changed his opinion on big spells, and now loves them. You can only use spells 5 pips and over. You play follow the leader with a cat that comes out of a book, and click X on the bottles of milk around the book. HOWEVER! If you do this, 4 Sun Enemies Show up. same stats as barking soldiers. BUT when you beat them, the next floor is full of wisps, blue, red, and green. ONLY GET the red and blue ones. With the green wisp comes 4 more sun enemies. Move to next room, and you see Thunderfin & Cuthalla.

Boss Battle
Cuthalla
Minions: Thunderfin
Cheats: Told in paragraph above

Boss Battle
Thunderfin
Minions: Cuthalla
Cheats: Same as cuthalla

Beat them and you will see Barkingham appear again.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Why do you give XP if you all ready have to finish Waterworks, which requires level 60, the level cap?

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
I do like it But dont you think that It should be for a lower level maybe 40
all the wizards under level 50 are pretty much left out, They dont get special dungeons (Briskbreeze, WaterWorks, the tower in MB with eskir in it)

I really Really like your idea but i dont think wizard101 needs another high level dungeon

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
hobi wrote:
very nicely done but i do think the rewards and XP are a way bit too high
and as mentioned before a top level wizard will be fighting this so it can not be at the end of any level.
instead it should be the opening level of the new world maybe a way to get to it of a side quest in the middle of a new world like oak heart is in MooShu.

quest line is good but i think that besides Lord Barking ham and king

the NPCs should be something other than past bosses. we all know their weaknesses if everyone has paid attention in the first go around

Put on your wizard's cap
and see what wonderful new unknown bosses
you can conjurer up for us to defeat.
you have the creativity to do it.

The bosses dont have boosts but do have resist.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
mman17 wrote:
Many of the Barkingham Palace ideas in the past were great. SuperSaiyan's has inspired me to create my own.

Requirements: Must be finished with Marleybone and at least level 58.

OK, so here's the first quest:

Name: Behind the Beefeaters

Giver: Merle Ambrose

Speech: "Why hello there, young wizard. I would like you to meet some good friends of mine, the King and Queen of Marleybone. Deliver this note to the guards of Barkingham Palace and seek them out in the Grand Throne Room. I fear they may be in trouble."

Goal 1: Speak to Barkingham Guards.

Guard 1: "No entry!"

Guard 2: "High security lockdown. Please speak with the policeman inside Scotland Yard. He will humor you further if you wish to investigate."

Goal 2: Speak to Officer inside Scotland Yard.

Officer: "Oy. It's good to see you. Anyways, Detective Bones is on a case at this time, so if you'd like to, go to the two Beefeater guards and give them this royal seal. It will force them to crack open the door a minute."

Goal 3: Speak with Guards

Guard 1: "Grrrr.... you may go inside."

Guard 2: "Be careful..."

Quest Complete!

Reward: 2,500 XP, 250 Gold

To be continued.

How do you like it so far?

I actually HATE the idea cause its copyright. You didnt make the dungeon better you made it allot worse. Go sit in the corner and think about what you typed.

Chase Nightbreath, Very Very ANGRY Legendary Pyromancer

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010