Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new minions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
i am happy about all the new world and its spell and new pets but i why cant we get new minions are minions are so weak so got any ideas of new minions?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
JOSH4411 wrote:
i am happy about all the new world and its spell and new pets but i why cant we get new minions are minions are so weak so got any ideas of new minions?
Well, death already has a good minion and myth HAD good minions and is getting a new, better one. Ice minion has low health but this is offset by its strength. Balance has the power to summon many different minions. The only schools that need a new one is life fire and storm.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
bravevline wrote:
JOSH4411 wrote:
Well, death already has a good minion and myth HAD good minions and is getting a new, better one. Ice minion has low health but this is offset by its strength. Balance has the power to summon many different minions. The only schools that need a new one is life fire and storm.

well i am fire and your right i are minions do need some upgrades and thanks for your for being on my post

joshua windriver lvl 60 pyromancer

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I made a post about this a while ago. Life needs a new minion. People are starting to complain about the storm one so yes it needs a new one also. I haven't recieved my fire one yet so I have no idea about that one. The ice one needs better accurecy. My son's minion fizzes worst then I do with storm spells.