Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

triton spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
i heard there was a spell called triton and i have seen my friends use it but i dont know how to get it and i really want it :-( so please tell me where i can get it :-D

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
I was told that Storm Wizards get it as a spell when they reach a certain level...in the 40's ...sorry I can't remember the exact one....and this is second hand information so might or might not be correct.
I am a Storm Wizard and and am currently level 37 so still have a bit to go before I see if this is true or not.

Another way to get Triton is to buy clothes which have the Triton card.
I know that Zeke sells them, but, I think you have to reach Mooshu before you can get that particular card with clothes from him.

I do not know if any of the big Bosses toss the Triton Treasure card when you beat them in a battle...you might want to check the forum to see if there is a Boss list that tells what players have gotten tossed to them so far.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
I just went and chacked and you can buy clothes with the Triton card in Mooshu too.... :D

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
yes in mooshu there is a spell called triton that comes from robes that you buy and i have

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
You obtain Triton at lvl 42 if you are a Storm Wizard. You have to do a couple of quests to get said card though.

I'm a lvl 50 Storm Wizard and waiting for the new spells (if any) to come along.

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
WizardofWorI wrote:
You obtain Triton at lvl 42 if you are a Storm Wizard. You have to do a couple of quests to get said card though.

I'm a lvl 50 Storm Wizard and waiting for the new spells (if any) to come along.

don't you get stormzilla at lvl 42 you can't get two new cards from the same school at the same lvl i think you get triton at lvl 38 idk i'm not a storm wizard but my second school is storm and i'm lvl 41 so i will get stormzilla when i level up i do have triton but from clothes that i bought with money not crowns so plz correct me and don't reply mean cause i'm not a storm wizard and i don't know

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
You get a quest from Prof. Baelstrom in your low fourties (can't remember which level exactly, but I know it was before lvl 43). The quest involves defeating the Plague Oni in Mooshu. Once you do that quest you get the Triton spell as a reward.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
warlockwizardmage wrote:
WizardofWorI wrote:

don't you get stormzilla at lvl 42 you can't get two new cards from the same school at the same lvl i think you get triton at lvl 38 idk i'm not a storm wizard but my second school is storm and i'm lvl 41 so i will get stormzilla when i level up i do have triton but from clothes that i bought with money not crowns so plz correct me and don't reply mean cause i'm not a storm wizard and i don't know

You're right, my mistake. You get Stormzilla at 42 and weirdly enough, Triton at 38. See, been in Malistaire too long LOL

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
I have been told that the Triton is the Grandmaster Storm spell. I'm not entirly sure, since I'm currently only level 28.

Thanx loads!
Molly.x

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
goldfish8 wrote:
The Triton spell can come from this cloak you buy from prospecter zeke in mooshu.

not any more dude
they changed his inventory for all worlds to horrible items!!!!
man this made me so mad cuz i cant get the triton coat, hat of helephant, and wraith boots
and then it made me sad :(

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
You can get it at level 38 :) please add me I'm Justin ThunderSpear Grandmaster Storm. :)

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
you get triton at lvl 38 stormzilla at 42 and storm lord at 48.

jacob boomwalker lvl45 ice

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
LuckieWabbit wrote:
I just went and chacked and you can buy clothes with the Triton card in Mooshu too.... :D
No way :D

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I am certain that you get Triton at lvl 38 and you are Storm. You can get Triton robes such as Malistaire's Wrathful Wrap only for Storm lvl 50+ does 920-1000 and Master's Garmet of the Triton can used by any school lvl 35+ only get from Zeke and it does not exist anymore because Wizard101 removed it by Zeke in Mooshu. People call Mooshu gear, Mooshu armor because all the clothes from Zeke in Mooshu are pretty good Hope this helps for everyone 8) :) :-) :D

Survivor
Nov 24, 2009
You get triton at lvl 38 stormzilla at lvl 42 and storm lord at lvl 48 ( along with stormzilla pet ) hope i helped

Historian
May 15, 2009
OK EVERYONE LISTEN
i am going to clear up ALL the confusion
you get Triton at level 38
all crown items previously available in Zeke's shop in each world are available at the store of each one
say you wanted wolverines helm
then you would go to the Dragon-spyre hat shop
its the same thing basically for every other crown item
yes some can only be gotten through through bosses
i got a leaf clover crown item wand from the jade oni

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
racoon169 wrote:
goldfish8 wrote:
The Triton spell can come from this cloak you buy from prospecter zeke in mooshu.

not any more dude
they changed his inventory for all worlds to horrible items!!!!
man this made me so mad cuz i cant get the triton coat, hat of helephant, and wraith boots
and then it made me sad :(

If you wanna find the crowns items Zeke used to sell, go to the stores that sell that item. Go to the 2nd or 3rd page and you'll see the crowns symbol right by the item name
Trust me...I found that out, well, today

Fred Legend MYTH/STORM lvl 7 lvl 30 To Be

Hero
May 19, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
OK EVERYONE LISTEN
i am going to clear up ALL the confusion
you get Triton at level 38
all crown items previously available in Zeke's shop in each world are available at the store of each one
say you wanted wolverines helm
then you would go to the Dragon-spyre hat shop
its the same thing basically for every other crown item
yes some can only be gotten through through bosses
i got a leaf clover crown item wand from the jade oni

ehh. this question was asked around the time of the lv 48 spell and pet update, over a year ago. So there was some confunsion over the storm spell changes, i.e changed triton to lv38 and added stormzilla as lv42. As for the crowns gear everyone seems to aggree that the first set of the crown gear was by far the best and IT CAN NO LONGER BE BOUGHT ANYWHERE. No one seems to care for the generation 2 and 3 crown gear even if you can get it for free from a drop.

srlsy this needs to be locked already

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
WizardofWorI wrote:

No, you get the quest at level 38, but it takes a while to get it.

Alex Dragonbreaker
Level 49
Master
Storm

Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
fiercenova wrote:
i heard there was a spell called triton and i have seen my friends use it but i dont know how to get it and i really want it :-( so please tell me where i can get it :-D

it is the level 38 storm spell quest so it is storm only

oh and the level 42 is STORMZILLA and anyone can get it

Alex Starbreeze
Level 50
Ice

frost giant=firepower

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
No one cares if you really want it. Storm is powerful and no other weak-type wizard should be able to get it. It does 795-875 storm damage and costs 6 pips. You cannot get it unless you are level 45 and up and have 10000 crowns. Storm wizards are the only ones who can get this spell . You get triton at level 38 (trust me i am storm level 42).