Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anna Flamewrite Quest line

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Does anyone know how to pick up this quest from the beginning? My friend is in the middle of the Anna Flamewrite quest, but it was picked up earlier - somewhere else. Does anyone know where it starts? Or is there a quest helper somewhere? Or a list of quests? I appreciate your help!! Thanks!!
:)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
RainbowMama01 wrote:
Does anyone know how to pick up this quest from the beginning? My friend is in the middle of the Anna Flamewrite quest, but it was picked up earlier - somewhere else. Does anyone know where it starts? Or is there a quest helper somewhere? Or a list of quests? I appreciate your help!! Thanks!!
:)

If you open your Quest Log File, for each quest that you have there is a Dialogue Bubble (the Question Mark in the upper left corner of each quest box). If you click on the Dialogue Bubble, it will show you all of the actions you have taken, or need to take, for that quest.

For a list of quests, the fansite at Wizard101Central.com has a list of quests for each world / area. Here is one link to Firecat Alley quests to get you started:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14476

Hope this helps. :-)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Shelus Gruffheart starts the quest series that gets you to Anna Flamewright. Mr. Gruffheart offers optional quests, but they may be needed to get quests to do some school spells. You can find him up the hill from Private Quinn. You may need to do several tasks for Mr. Gruffheart before you get to the quest series that sends you to Anna Flamewright.

You can find the answers to most Wizard101 questions by going to your favorite search engine and typing in what you're looking for and the word: wizard101. Many such answers are on the Wizard101 Central Wiki, and you might try searching there first. However, I only recommend using help-sites as a last resort: one of the main ideas of the game is to solve things yourself whenever possible.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009

If you open your Quest Log File, for each quest that you have there is a Dialogue Bubble (the Question Mark in the upper left corner of each quest box). If you click on the Dialogue Bubble, it will show you all of the actions you have taken, or need to take, for that quest.

For a list of quests, the fansite at Wizard101Central.com has a list of quests for each world / area. Here is one link to Firecat Alley quests to get you started:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14476

Hope this helps. :-)

Thanks so much - that helps a lot! My friend is in the middle of that quest, and I wanted to do the boss battle with her, but couldn't figure out how to pick it up. I appreciate the help!! :)

Adherent
May 20, 2010