Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is YOUR favorite part of Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Title says it all My favorite part is the advanced pets and the pet pavillion.

William Crowthsitle Legendary Pyromancer

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
my favorite part of wizard101 is meeting new people and making new friends to quest with it just makes the game more fun

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
For me it's a tie between the strategy of winning different types of battles and deleting 'friends' who port to me without asking. i'm not certain which one i get more joy out of. i do love the game as a whole.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
My favorite part of Wizard101 is that I can make more than one wizard.

When I get bored with one wizard, or stuck in an area that I really don't feel like playing at that time, I can switch to one of my other wizards to play.

Sometimes I like my Life wizard the best. She was my first one, and she is my favorite one. I like the way that she can heal others and help them out, and she has Storm as her second school, so she has some pretty good spells too.

And if I get bored or tired of playing with one school, I can delete that wizard and start a new one with a different school combination.

:P

Community Leader
Oh a easy one
Anything and everything to do with housing.

I also simply love the graphics and storylines.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
my favorite part is working with other wizards to unlock new worlds and having a fun time doing it! :) :) :) :) :)