Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It's the AMAZING Amphibitron!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
The Celestian boss Amphibitron is fun, but he is REALLY hard to defeat!!!! HE is an Ice boss, I am Legend Fire, and I find it hard to go two rounds without losing to him. Does anyone know how to defeat him without need of help and without using crowns?
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Spam the ice shields.

When I first started Celestia I didn't have an Ice Shield. Went through the entire game not needing any protection against Ice. It only took one time of battling ice in Celestia before I was running to fairgrounds in WC to train in Snow Shield. I also started buying treasure card shields and putting them in side board. Now when I fight in Celestia, I pause for a moment to change the types of shields in my deck before charging an enemy. This has helped me fight Ice and many other enemies a lot better.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Hero
May 02, 2009
Ice resistance and the shields that shield ice (glacial, thermic, snow and tower) will be your best friends.
I always keep max towers in my deck (5), and 1 or 2 glacial shields.
That coupled with decent ice resistance (I have 50% ice and storm resistance from armor, heartsteel and pet) will help you get through the ice enemies (along with strategic healing and attacking of course).