Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is not right

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
so i was in a dungon on the quest to talk to the luetenit in colouss blvd and was fighting a fire scarecrow boss with 6000 hp. before the match started there was a -25 buff on me. after i hit for a 3rd time a fire elemental friend joined him, at which point i bought a lvl 60 life henchman. after 3 rounds his fire minion cast fireball which caused 7500 danage on me and 10000 damage on my life henchman. what ws that all about is that a glitch. theres no way that spell can cause that much damage even with buffs which there was none.

angel, balance wizard lvl 52

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
You must have been in Briskbreeze dungeon. The scarecrow does that, he is a cheating boss. If you have high enough fire resist, you can actually survive that attack.....
William Crowthsitle Legendary Pyromancer

Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
dundunpl wrote:
so i was in a dungon on the quest to talk to the luetenit in colouss blvd and was fighting a fire scarecrow boss with 6000 hp. before the match started there was a -25 buff on me. after i hit for a 3rd time a fire elemental friend joined him, at which point i bought a lvl 60 life henchman. after 3 rounds his fire minion cast fireball which caused 7500 danage on me and 10000 damage on my life henchman. what ws that all about is that a glitch. theres no way that spell can cause that much damage even with buffs which there was none.

angel, balance wizard lvl 52

Actually that does sound about right. If I recall correctly, when you enter that tower, a wizard informs you that the bosses in this tower cheat. Well, not only do they cheat, but cas spells more powerful than you have ever experienced. I suggest you get some high level friends, invest in some quench treasure cards and go at it again.

Best of luck.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Wow...it's 'lieutenant', not however you spelled it. Anyway, whenever you see Darren Whisperwind (the wizard dressed all in white that you should've seen upon entering Briskbreeze Tower) you should automatically know that the bosses will cheat, and if you don't know him because you've never seen him before, he actually says upon clicking him, "The bosses in this dungeon will cheat." See? It pays to read simple directions. Now the key to winning that fight is two things:

1. Quench. It is imperative and trying to win this battle without it is incredibly difficult. If you don't feel like buying tons of treasure cards or buying it with Training Points, just go in with a Pyromancer.

2. Most importantly, as soon as the Fire Elemental is summoned, drop whatever you're doing and focus on defeating it. Every turn it's still alive, it gets closer to casting that fateful spell.

Unforunately this isn't the only boss in Briskbreeze, and the second boss (the last in the tower) is so difficult, I was defeated trying to win and never went back. Either way I hope this helped. Good luck.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
That's Briskbreeze. It's not designed to be done solo, and the bosses on the 5th and 10th floors "cheat". There are several walkthroughs for the tower on Wizard101 Central.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
That's briskbreeze it's meant for about 3-4 level 58-60 wizards and you need many shields to win and some potions hope this helps.

~Chris IceBlade Lvl60 Ice

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
thanks eveyone for your response. when i first entered the dungan there was no warning of cheating bosses. i look forward to trying this adventure agian when i get lvl 60.
remember, balance wizards rule the realm