Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
In Dragonspyre, I am on the quest Pick up the spare. I have to locate empty crystal in Upper grand chasm. When I press Quest tracker, I close my book and there's no Quest tracker. I went to the Upper Grand Chasm and looked around, but I couldn't seem to find it. (When I pressed quest tracker, no window popped up saying 'You cannot use Quest tracker for this quest.' Is it a problem with my computer? Thanks! - Heather Watertail

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Darlingpuppy wrote:
In Dragonspyre, I am on the quest Pick up the spare. I have to locate empty crystal in Upper grand chasm. When I press Quest tracker, I close my book and there's no Quest tracker. I went to the Upper Grand Chasm and looked around, but I couldn't seem to find it. (When I pressed quest tracker, no window popped up saying 'You cannot use Quest tracker for this quest.' Is it a problem with my computer? Thanks! - Heather Watertail
it's not a computer problem, i think that's just the way the quest is set up. it shows its location on the map, though. i just did this quest on my 2nd character like 2 nights ago, so i'm going by memory. think you have to go to the area with all the bridges and stuff and follow like the 1st or 2nd ramp on the right. then you have to enter the vault thats at the end of that path. i'm pretty sure that's right, don't hate me if it's not. but definitely look on your map when you get a quest with no tracker that's not a zeke or crafting quest. -eli darkthorn