Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
This is the 2nd time I've tried to use the in game HELP facility and it won't work. I do the knowledgebase search. I go to the screen that asks what type of issue it is. I enter title, a description, then attach files, and hit CONTINUE. It goes to a screen that lists the correct Email address on the account, however, the area is titled "New Account". I hit submit and it tells me the Email is already in the database. It won't allow me the option to change that Email address or tell it, which it should know since I had to login to even access the help, it is an existing account.

The problem today, as I enter in the Help facility, is:
I am standing on top of the 7th yardbird, for the quest "The Yardbirds", in Mirkholm Keep. The quest is not updating. I've tried quitting the character and coming back as well as completely exiting the game and re-entering. No matter what I've tried it will not update the quest.

I have screenshots of me standing on top of the yardbird as well as one which shows my Quest Log with that particular one still being needed.

Now what?!

Administrator
GaPopPop wrote:
This is the 2nd time I've tried to use the in game HELP facility and it won't work. I do the knowledgebase search. I go to the screen that asks what type of issue it is. I enter title, a description, then attach files, and hit CONTINUE. It goes to a screen that lists the correct Email address on the account, however, the area is titled "New Account". I hit submit and it tells me the Email is already in the database. It won't allow me the option to change that Email address or tell it, which it should know since I had to login to even access the help, it is an existing account.

Sorry you're having problems with our help tool. You can also reach us directly via email through the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page of the website.

GaPopPop wrote:
The problem today, as I enter in the Help facility, is:
I am standing on top of the 7th yardbird, for the quest "The Yardbirds", in Mirkholm Keep. The quest is not updating. I've tried quitting the character and coming back as well as completely exiting the game and re-entering. No matter what I've tried it will not update the quest.

I have screenshots of me standing on top of the yardbird as well as one which shows my Quest Log with that particular one still being needed.

Now what?!

There are two yardbirds in Mirkholm Keep, have you found both?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
DOH!! Sure haven't. Thought I only saw one in quest log and when one was still there assumed I had a problem and we all know what they say about "assume". :)

Prof Greyrose to the rescue again.

Any idea why I have that weird problem with the Help facility? Strange that it always thinks I'm trying something for a new account when I'm logged in on a valid account. /shrug

Thx.