Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world(s)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Okay so I have been thinking and discussing with my friends in and outside of the game. We have decided on two new world choices:

1. A new school world one Kingsisle hasn't made before. They have already made a fire world (Dragonspire), a life world kind of (Mooshu), and a balance world (Krokotophia) maybe storm or death would be cool.
2. A world based on Greek/Roman Mythology. The rulers of this world would be like Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Artemis, etc or they could have the Roman names that I don't really know.

I would personally choose a Greek/Roman world. I have so many ideas like maybe there could be the underworld ruled by Hades with three-headed dogs and dead Greek warriors. Above the underworld there could be monsters like Medusa (woot the lvl 58 myth spell coming to life right there ) and other Greek and Roman monsters. The bosses could be like possessed Greek heroes such as: Hercules, Persius (sorry about spelling ) and others. The people we get quests from are the Greek/Roman gods but why am I blabbing on about this? (Because I am a Greek/Roman mythology nub )

So the beginning could start out like Celestia did with a call from the storm professor with words on a new world and he needs your assistance finding the Spiral Key to it. It could either be a main world that maybe Morganthe is hiding out in or a side world like Grizzleheim is.

So yeah just some thoughts hope you comment on here :D!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
lildevil1042 wrote:
Okay so I have been thinking and discussing with my friends in and outside of the game. We have decided on two new world choices:

1. A new school world one Kingsisle hasn't made before. They have already made a fire world (Dragonspire), a life world kind of (Mooshu), and a balance world (Krokotophia) maybe storm or death would be cool.
2. A world based on Greek/Roman Mythology. The rulers of this world would be like Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Artemis, etc or they could have the Roman names that I don't really know.

I would personally choose a Greek/Roman world. I have so many ideas like maybe there could be the underworld ruled by Hades with three-headed dogs and dead Greek warriors. Above the underworld there could be monsters like Medusa (woot the lvl 58 myth spell coming to life right there ) and other Greek and Roman monsters. The bosses could be like possessed Greek heroes such as: Hercules, Persius (sorry about spelling ) and others. The people we get quests from are the Greek/Roman gods but why am I blabbing on about this? (Because I am a Greek/Roman mythology nub )

So the beginning could start out like Celestia did with a call from the storm professor with words on a new world and he needs your assistance finding the Spiral Key to it. It could either be a main world that maybe Morganthe is hiding out in or a side world like Grizzleheim is.

So yeah just some thoughts hope you comment on here :D!

I have to say this, but sorry, I am completely against the idea of a Greek and Roman world.