Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Connection Loss in Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
OK this has happened twice now, but i will be 75% through Katzenstien's lab when my connection is lossed. The wierd thing is that it always happened a the same spot in the dungeon. Well my point is that it only ever happens here and I swear it annoys me to Hades. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
When you lose connection in the game (all of the clickable menus disappear), close the game window (click on the "x" in the upper right corner or use ALT+F4 if in full screen mode), open the game-launcher again, log in, and re-enter the game with your wizard. You should be back in business at the same location you were at, including if you were in battle.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You can also press ctrl + g to get the interfaces back if you are in battle. You will be able to see the cards but not the pips around your feet or the blades, traps, and shields on you and the enemy. After the battle you will not be able to move, but you can press the pgdn (page down key) in order to place a mark. Then press END. This will take you back to commons and restore your interfaces. Then you simply port back to your mark.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life