Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Erik Wyldrune

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
Not sure if this is the correct place for this or not, so if it isn't, my applogies. I was looking around wizard101Central and went to their balance spell list. There are new spells listed there that says you get them from someone named Erik Wyldrune. Who is that??? Is this a spell we can get now is that some of the new spells that are coming with the new world? If it is to come with the new world I'm surprised they are already listing it.

Cyrilla

Tara IceHeart - Legendary Ice
Cori - Legendary Life
Laura - Level 48 Death
Laura - Level 30 Balance

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Cyrilla64 wrote:
Not sure if this is the correct place for this or not, so if it isn't, my applogies. I was looking around wizard101Central and went to their balance spell list. There are new spells listed there that says you get them from someone named Erik Wyldrune. Who is that??? Is this a spell we can get now is that some of the new spells that are coming with the new world? If it is to come with the new world I'm surprised they are already listing it.

Cyrilla

Cori - Legendary Life
Laura - Level 48 Death
Laura - Level 30 Balance

Those are the new level 35 Wintertusk spells. Yes, it is early to be listing those spells, since those spells could change (both the spell itself and how you acquire it). I believe they are still listing them to make it easier for test realm people to acquire the spell.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Cyrilla64 wrote:

Cyrilla

Cori - Legendary Life
Laura - Level 48 Death
Laura - Level 30 Balance

Erik Wyrdrune is a bear man whom stands in front of the King's lodge in Northguard, Grizzleheim. Yes, he is the giver of the quests for the two new spells for each school.