Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boom Room disappeared

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I just starting gardening. Enjoying it more than I thought I would. I planted a boom room mushroom and it did nicely. I went to harvest it for the second time and it blew up completely. It hadn't reached elder yet. What did I do wrong?

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
First of all, it's Boom SHROOM. second, the plant does that. It's not a glitch. It just happens naturally. You should still have the plant...

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Nicitas wrote:
First of all, it's Boom SHROOM. second, the plant does that. It's not a glitch. It just happens naturally. You should still have the plant...

First of all, it doesn't do that naturally. What it does is blows up and than regenerates. Secondly, it doesn't disappear totally after it has been harvested before it reaches maturity (becomes an elder).

If someone could please tell me what I did incorrectly to have the plant blow up and NOT come back (totally disappear, soil and plant), I would appreciate the help.

Thank you.

Community Leader
Sanmil,
You did nothing wrong. I would just send in a bug report. They are only suppose to blow up and regenerate, no blow up and disappear.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Paige MoonShade wrote:
Sanmil,
You did nothing wrong. I would just send in a bug report. They are only suppose to blow up and regenerate, no blow up and disappear.

Thanks Paige MoonShade. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't make a mistake when I harvested it. I am a novice at this and wasn't sure. I think KI has more important things than worry about than my mushroom. I really appreciate your help.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
Nicitas wrote:

First of all, it doesn't do that naturally. What it does is blows up and than regenerates. Secondly, it doesn't disappear totally after it has been harvested before it reaches maturity (becomes an elder).

If someone could please tell me what I did incorrectly to have the plant blow up and NOT come back (totally disappear, soil and plant), I would appreciate the help.

Thank you.
Oh, sorry

Community Leader
Aww your welcome. Just remember once they turn blue they can only be harvested one last time then they will disappear. All you have to do is replant a new one.

Yes though since you lost your plot and plant is a bug. Safe travels and more fun while you have future gardens :).