Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret room in the labyrinth.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I was just waiting for a friend and went off the main sidewalk and accidentally entered a room. It is empty but in the middle there is a spot i cant walk on. can you tell me what this is. It is driving me crazy. It is the only thing like this i have ever found. Is there something to it. Thanks :-D

Community Leader
Sorry, I can't help, but can you tell me what the labyrinth looks like?

Swordroll's Blog
https://www.swordroll.com/
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
keldarr wrote:
I was just waiting for a friend and went off the main sidewalk and accidentally entered a room. It is empty but in the middle there is a spot i cant walk on. can you tell me what this is. It is driving me crazy. It is the only thing like this i have ever found. Is there something to it. Thanks :-D

I havent seen this hidden spot in there even know i have been there lots of times helping friends but i assure you that you dont need to do nothing in there while doing that quest :-D

** Jack Ghostrider, lvl 50 **
Death- grandmaster
Dragonspyre Explorer

Survivor
Sep 28, 2008
Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I am not sure and probably wrong here b/c I havent been able to get IN the Labyrinth, but the secret room you are talking about MAY be something to do with a Life Quest for Life Wiz's. That is why I am needing to get in and I have yet to get IN... arrrggghhh.

Thanks

Survivor
Jun 08, 2008
Myth wizards also have a quest to get to that room for there level 48 spell.

Defender
May 08, 2009
Dragonspyre has a lot of secrets.Someone discovered a new tower a few weeks ago.Look though the dragonspyre forum to see if any one else has discovered this before.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
If the room you are referring to is the room on the right when you first enter the labyrinth, then I know what the room is.

It is the room for storm wizards to get components for their lvl 48 spell. The room has three tents and a pile of dirt in between all the tents with two half-walls on either side of the room.

Tristan Dragonhead Grandmaster Diviner

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
And also there is that one gate thats blocked off will a lot of spikes. If you wonder what that place is remember, Its for the Life lvl 48 spell. Oh i need to see that secret tower sometime! (Lol)

Survivor
May 24, 2009
adri0425 wrote:
I am not sure and probably wrong here b/c I havent been able to get IN the Labyrinth, but the secret room you are talking about MAY be something to do with a Life Quest for Life Wiz's. That is why I am needing to get in and I have yet to get IN... arrrggghhh.

Thanks

I can assure you that it's not for life wizards because i've never heard of it or even went in it.

Gavin LifeBlade
Level 50 Grandmaster
Life Wizard

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
i remember the labyrinth fondly but i never been in this room i gonna look for it sounds fun!

blake spiritcrafter
grandmaster
death.

PS hi gavin.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
The room that you are referring to is where myth students must go to complete their lvl 48 homework to get their last spell.

Suri Spiritrider lvl 49