Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

it's there, but not there?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
dear, k.i
I would like to adress the problem with scavenger missions where you need to find crates, stinkweed, etc. whenever i do any of these missions, i always have problems with my quest helper, (the arrow at the bottom at the screen that leads you to a mission) well, when i use it, it leads me to the previous item area, where there is nothing, i never seem to be lucky enough to not get this in every mission of this type. please fix it, and thank you for reading my letter

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's not a bug. The quest arrow points to places that the item is located when it's available. It doesn't update when you take it. To program what you want would probably be a nightmare. If you wander around the general area, you should find more, and when you get closer to the next one than the one you fetched, the arrow will update.

If you don't want to wander around, you can switch realms, and there will be an item at that spot, unless somebody else has taken it. If you don't mind waiting a minute for the timer to reset, you can stay in the one place and get all of your items by switching realms.