Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the game took my wand out my backpack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
The game took my wand out my backpack and i didnt even remove it! I've had that wand for almost a week now and then when i log into my account, i find my wand isnt anywhere in my inventory. I know i didnt sell it or anything. But its the Epic Bundle Spear lvl 50. So can the game put my wand back? -Taylor StarSword lvl 53 :-(

Administrator
No it didn't.

You deleted your tier 3 Ancient Spear of Power on May 1st 2011 and you deleted your tier 6 Ancient Spear of Power on April 30th 2011. Both were deleted from the character Taylor StarSword by using the 'Trash' button in your character inventory.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
No it didn't.

You deleted your tier 3 Ancient Spear of Power on May 1st 2011 and you deleted your tier 6 Ancient Spear of Power on April 30th 2011. Both were deleted from the character Taylor StarSword by using the 'Trash' button in your character inventory.

I find it both really cool and really scary that you can keep track of very specific info like that Greyrose

Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
No it didn't.

That was awesome.

Administrator
CorbinW wrote:
I find it both really cool and really scary that you can keep track of very specific info like that Greyrose

Everything that happens in the game is logged and available for our review, including but not limited to, all chat, all items and all transactions.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 29, 2010
WoW! You guys sure are on top of everything. Thats amazing that you can do all that