Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I missing something

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
Well, I stuck trying to Battle the wild sunbird and the game won't let me through the gate for some reason. Does anyone know if there is a certian requirement that I might be missing?

Delver
May 04, 2009
mtaylor77 wrote:
Well, I stuck trying to Battle the wild sunbird and the game won't let me through the gate for some reason. Does anyone know if there is a certian requirement that I might be missing?

No. You are not missing anything. It is a bug that has been reported before. It happens on a few of the areas in that Arena (like Bart, and others in there).

If you "Press and Hold Down" the "forward arrow key" for about one or two minutes, it will eventually let you in. It keeps trying to push you back out, but just hold down on that key until you get in. :?

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
mtaylor77 wrote:

yeah one of the same things happened to me i was going to fight prince kranhan in krokotopia but it wont let me through the gate