Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Many new ideas!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
Hi there. I have tons of new ideas that could make w101 even cooler:

Mana-replenishing spell
Imagine you flee a battle because you're in a rush, an you forget all about your mana. Next battle you're in, you're dead. It would be cool if you add mana-replenishing spells in some schools (like storm)!

Enemy name color
When you're going to battle you don't usually see the enemy's element, just the name. So maybe the names of the enemies should be colored according to their element! Here's the key that I made up:
Ice- light blue
Fire- red
Storm- purple/violet
Myth- yellow
Death- gray/black
Life- green
Balance- orange
Boss- letters lined with white

New menu chats
Some things that I think should be added to the menu chat:
BRB
Please come ASAP
I'll be back ASAP

Thanks!
Natalie DarkCaller, Magus Necromancer.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
the menu chat idea wasnt so good, and the colorization idea probably couldnt work because they already color elite monster names. But i liked the mana repleneshing idea! Nice one there!
William Crowthistle legendary pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
Thanks for commenting on these, i just thought about these ideas :P I have another idea, and its about gold, it would be great if you could pass gold between characters! I say this like if you want a house but you are poor on one character, and you already got a house and are rich in another character, that would be a conflict. So, please think through this idea, and please do not involve crowns. Thank you!
Natalie DarkCaller, Magus Necromancer