Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP STUCK ON QUEST

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
ive been looking for the order of the fang, i opened the gates to the palace of fire and located the archioligists whithin. now what do i do?

Survivor
Aug 28, 2008
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Survivor
Nov 15, 2008
For anyone else who is stuck or something, or wondering what this is about, when you finish a part of Krokotopia called the Oasis, like Unicorn Way in Wizard City, you talk to the archeologists (like Merle Ambrose) and go on the boat (instead of walking) to the new area called Krokosphinx (like Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley). Good Luck!!!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I'm in the quest when nedd to get the serpent staff and I don't get how do open the door? Nothing done works please help.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
mangekyokyuubi wrote:
I'm in the quest when nedd to get the serpent staff and I don't get how do open the door? Nothing done works please help.

I can help you open the doors but I wouldnt like my chances against the guys behing them especially after you get the serpent staff you have to beat another boss just wandering around with very strong guys around him but if you need help im stuck on that quest to so maybe we can finish it together.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I can't find the library........ I have replayed all the places and still can't find.....please help

Administrator
Zeke likes to hang out near the Krokotopia library, check near him.
Zan'ne is the librarian.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
Hey, does anyone know where the lower level of the alter of kings is?

i have looked all over and can not find it.

PLEASE HELP!

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Enter the pyramid, run to where the NPC standing there is, turn left as if to go toward into the chamber of fire, but when you get to the entrance there, turn right and keep going down the stairs. You get to what looks like another door, but it's blocked off by some rocks. That's what you're looking for.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Well I managed to finish Sunken City with people hanging around that area. Now I'm stuck on Vault of ICE. If anyone wants to help me I'm on Ambose Area 1.

From Mary Windstrider

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
Maryanne20 wrote:
Well I managed to finish Sunken City with people hanging around that area. Now I'm stuck on Vault of ICE. If anyone wants to help me I'm on Ambose Area 1.

From Mary Windstrider

I may be able to help you with vault of ice this weekend. my name is seth death level 26 necromancer. I'm stuck on that quest too. My friend let me skip some quest because she took me to marleybone for a few quest and better clothes and she lost her membership so I promised to finish krokotopia as soon as possible.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Seth I'm now on Emperor's Retreat, if you felt like helping me. Also if anyone wants to help me, please.

Thanks From Maryanne

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Hi people i dont know how to get into the tomb of storm?
and i am doing all the quests i can do in the royal hall,chamber of fire,and palace of fire and also krokospinx(cant spell it)
can some one help me?
NAME:Michael Firecather
CLASS:Storm
LVL:29
BADGE:Savior Of The Spiral
WERE YOU CAN FIND ME:Marleybone Or Krokotopia
WEARING:purple and yellow marleybone outfit(I GOT THE SPIRTE PROFESOR BALESTORM :)

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
i need help with finding this scrool that is in the barrocks or something and i dont know where the place is i really need help can some1 please tell me where is is! :D :D :D :D :D

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Yay, I'm Marlybourne now, thanks for everyone's help. Also I'm always glad to help people.

I think now I just need someone who is good at sneaking on the rooftop so I can teleport to them when I need to talk to people. Or go to the towers.

LOL :P I'll just ask the friends I already have.

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Don't worry, the lower level is by the stairs leading down by the left entrance. I've done this before. After this, you have to fight Sou; Scanvenger. 8)

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
Where do I get Mander history? I've looked all over and I don't know how. :(