Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Multipet game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I find it REALLY dull to level my pet up to epic with the pet games that we curently have. Why do I find them dull? Well at the start of the advanced pets expansion it was fun to play the bet games! But after countless games I have found out that in only two games I can get a maximum experience of +4 from the game! That's why I only play those two games. The maze mage is is the funest but it gets quite boring to redo it again and again. But in the dance game, after ten games my eyes are.. Well you get the picture. So I thought there could be multiplayer pet games where your pet can play games with others. The idea is to cooperate and achive something not to defeate others! With this I want to every one be a winner! This could make the pet games more fun! And also you could team up with your friends! Because I wouldn't leveling my pet with my brother, uncle and cousine!
For now I don't have an idea for a good co-op multipet game. But if you feel the same way of the curent pet games and like my idea you can support me and show Kingsisle that we want this! And also leave an idea for a cool co-op game!