Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forming Groups for Dungeons/Bosses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
Suggest that when you are given Dungeon/Boss quests which are particularly difficult to solo (e.g., Big Ben, Nidavellir, Kensington Park, Colossus Boulevard, Trial of the Spheres), the AI who offers the quest also offers the option of joining a group, in the same way that you currently sign up for PvP matches. The mechanism could be similar, matching the players' levels to the environment and other group members, or could be "wild card". This would be really helpful for those who generally solo, but also enjoy the group dynamic. Henchmen and minions, while useful, have significant drawbacks, especially at higher levels.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I love your idea. There was something posted a while back to that effect but I like your idea better. You'll get to meet new people that way too!

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
This would be a significant improvement to the game. Open up a LFG function like you suggest. The PvP model would work but instead of the 1v1, 2v2, etc. You use dungeons in the area. Then you could que up for the dungeon when you get a full group you're prompted to goto dungeon X you say yes and you get transported to the dungeon entrance with your group.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
This is a great idea. i know there are some places that fiends often either don't want to do, have already done too many times, or just aren't available to do them when you are. this would be amazingly beneficial, also, to the people such as myself who are rather reserved or shy about asking random people for help. -eli darkthorn