Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk for ALL-level players?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I'm just curious.

When Wintertusk is released to the public, is it going to be avaliable for players lv. 16+ like Grizzleheim, or is it only for people in Celestia (or above when more worlds eventually come out)?

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
I think you will be able to go there after you beat Grizzlehiem. So i don't think there will be a level limit.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
nguyendo wrote:
I think you will be able to go there after you beat Grizzlehiem. So i don't think there will be a level limit.

To "beat" Grizzleheim you have to be at least level 40. When Wintertusk comes out there will be new zones for all levels. Whether that includes actual Wintertusk zones or the new Crab Alley stuff, I don't know (I don't have low level wizards to test). It has been stated numerous times that Wintertusk release will offer wizards of all levels things to do.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
You know, you can check the April 2011 update notes...Hey...I 'm just saying...

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
chemistry5 wrote:
I'm just curious.

When Wintertusk is released to the public, is it going to be avaliable for players lv. 16+ like Grizzleheim, or is it only for people in Celestia (or above when more worlds eventually come out)?

You need to beat the four ravens of the Coven in Ravenscar to gain entry into Wintertusk when KI adds it to the Live Realm.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice

Historian
May 01, 2010
it is strange, they did say that, but the monster's power will overwhelm anyone who is maybe 35- but. you have to be, i would say, 43+ (at 40, you get the bigger they are quest, and then i would say you would gain 3 lvls in ravenscar) to get to the coven quest, and then maybe struggle a little bit in wt, then go out for a while, and restart wt when they are 48+ but yea, i dont get how it is for all players when even the main area is way to strong for lower lvls...
on a side note, how would lower lvls even get in? i mean, when cl came out, lots and lots of low lvls were deleted because of porting, so thats got meh baffled.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
it is strange, they did say that, but the monster's power will overwhelm anyone who is maybe 35- but. you have to be, i would say, 43+ (at 40, you get the bigger they are quest, and then i would say you would gain 3 lvls in ravenscar) to get to the coven quest, and then maybe struggle a little bit in wt, then go out for a while, and restart wt when they are 48+ but yea, i dont get how it is for all players when even the main area is way to strong for lower lvls...
on a side note, how would lower lvls even get in? i mean, when cl came out, lots and lots of low lvls were deleted because of porting, so thats got meh baffled.

After finally being able to successfully use the test realm, Ambrose sends the person to Bjorn Ironclaws and the King of Grizzleheim, because the four ravens that are defeated in Ravenscar have managed to escape their demise and Baldur Goldpaws helps you to a port area of Wintertusk.

From what I can gather so far, you are on a mission to stop Ever Winter from first destroying Grizzleheim, and then the Spiral. I am not sure about hunting them down one by one and making sure they meet their maker, because I got into the game late last night.

Timothy Pearflower, Legendary Ice who is happy that finally I am able to see what the new additon will be like.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Wintertusk is now released onto wizard101! YAY! I LOVE WIZARD101!

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Was wondering if Legendary wizards are playing this new world just fun, because when I am playing there is no advancement bar

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
centaurisle wrote:
Was wondering if Legendary wizards are playing this new world just fun, because when I am playing there is no advancement bar

I don''t think KI intends to raise the levels beyond 60, but at the same time the gameplay is cool. I don't understand it completely, but just about every area so far has the circles before getting in.

Btw, the Hrundle Trogg is on the mountain above Baldur Goldpaws behind the tree before one of the other sections like Austrlund.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice in the process of unthawing Vanir in his house.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
centaurisle wrote:

I'm playing in it with my level 60 life just for fun. I really like Wintertusk. Celestia is tedious for me, Wintertusk is a lot of fun so far.