Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Shop

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
CAn we get some kind of new crafting shop that sells any type of reagent for crowns? Like black lotus for 20 crowns each? This would make finding things such as diamonds less frustrating as certain reagents sell out automatically in the Bazaar.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
Dogempire wrote:
CAn we get some kind of new crafting shop that sells any type of reagent for crowns? Like black lotus for 20 crowns each? This would make finding things such as diamonds less frustrating as certain reagents sell out automatically in the Bazaar.
hi well i need 2 find diamond or buy them where Help me ;-)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Dogempire wrote:

But that also cheapens the achievement, as well. I understand people want to accomplish everything in the game, but making everything really easy also takes out the challenge (the reason we play video games vice just watch television is the challenge).