Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-29-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Another week, another Feedback Friday! Let's get to it...

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, we want to talk about the new spells on the test server. I've read some threads here and there about spell feedback, but I'd like to centralize the discussion here. What do you think about the new spells for your school?

Note: Please remember that constructive criticism is good. If you're going to tell us that you don't like something, please give us a reason why. For example, if you think your school's spell doesn't look right, telling us specifically what's wrong is VERY helpful. Suggestions for how to make it right is even MORE helpful. For example:

Bad: "Insane Bolt is bad!"
Good: "Insane bolt doesn't look good. The particles that come off it look like firecats." (of course, this isn't the case, but bear with me here...)
Better: "Insane bolt doesn't look good. The particles that come off it look like firecats. It would look better if they were purple and silver sparklies instead."

We look forward to your feedback! Have a wonderful weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Okay here is my thoughts:

SuperCharge for my storm: I love the idea, but to use 3 pips for another 30% or 4 pips for 40% that is kinda steep! Would it not be better to start at 20% or 30% to begin with, make it more worth our while! Still great concept!

Fuel: Love this spell! Now we need super fuel for all enemies! lol

Shatter: With Earthquake 6 pips and doing the same thing, not sure how this will be used, since it only works on 1 person, does no damage, and costs 3 pips! Have not used it yet, just can't seem to find a need or a reason to!

Historian
May 01, 2010
i love the fuel spell. if any didnt know it gives 3 fire traps, plus, if used with fire trap and elemental trap, they all trigger, that plus my three fire blades (regular, helephant's, and elemental blade) plus a gargantuan, and efreet shoots up to around 6000-10000 depending on the boss.
not to mention, that it really helps with DoTs.
thank you for the extra trap. it really has helped me solo even the most insane bosses in wintertusk.
i got nothing to say on super link, cause i havent gotten it yet

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
no offense KI but i hate the new ice spells. ice has been the defense school ever since the begining. i kind of like the legion spell (-30% to next incoming attack to all freinds) but that does not mean that you can just take a spell we already have and barely upgrade it! i forgot the real name but its basically just a sheild per pip spell (175 per pip). thats not even good! the original is only 50 points less than that, and you have the nerve to give it to us at level 55 when the original was at WC? i find this very offensive especially because one thing no one seems to realize is that ice doesnt need any more protection! i have a 42 resist to all schools and 4006 health. does it seem that i need another defense spell? we need a good attack spell! thats all ice wizards ever do in battle. attack attack attack. because we dont need to shield or heal. yet you gave us 2 more sheild spells? please change this. i garantee you that I will never use the level 55 spell EVER! i used to defend you about the schools not being balanced but now forget it! ice is underpowered! (again no offense but all the other schools got cool spells, with maybe the exception of balance, one of the spells they got was just an overpowerd dispell.)

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
What do you think about the new spells for your school?

Speaking for the school of ice, legion shield is great. Frozen armor on the other hand isn't so much bad as it is just not useful vs. healing. Since your gear resistance doesn't apply to armor, that shield isn't hard to shoot through (only a couple of rounds or one lucky critical for enemies at the higher levels). No one wants to sink all their pips into a defensive ward that isn't terribly difficult to penetrate. There is absolutely no way to boost it either. You can shield and assist minions (and vice versa) and the other rank X spells can benefit from blades or guiding light... but not this armor. There are a plethora of ways to sweep it away not the least of which is the new 0 pip pierce, and of course it can be completely bypassed by life stealing spells such as vampire. All of that aside, the bottom line is that for higher level ice wizards, its still more beneficial to heal than to cast this armor.

These are possible things that may make this spell useful without completely changing it:

1. Give it a max pip (say 1-6 pips?) similar to the myth rank X minion spells.
2. Remove the "self only" clause as it might be useful to friends.
3. Consider applying gear resistance values to armor.

If you're interested in ideas to completely change it, perhaps you could make it into a reflective ward, maybe 4 pips? The idea would be that when someone hits you with it on, it reduces the damage to you and sends something back at the attacker. Perhaps it could be 10%-15% of the damage, or perhaps there is a 15% chance to stun the attacker? Its a thought...

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Well personally I never used Ice Armor, so for us ice wizards to get frozen armor was disappointing. I mean there is nothing special to it, except the fact that it's more per pip. If it had like one more special thing like immune to destroying and stealing, THEN it would become more useful, and I would actually use it.

Also, the pet spell. I think ice should stop with the DoT's. It's like we are fire, I like just a one hitter.

Well that's my spiel,

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I don't see me using either new storm spell.

First lets start with supercharge. I can see how this would be ok if you fight in groups. I solo so the supercharge spell won't work for me. Example: I am in a fight and I decide to use the supercharge. I just used all my pips for a very strong blade. I now have to rebuild pips and somehow stay alive long enough to cast my very strong spell. As a solo storm wizard staying alive against enemies using hard core spells against me is no easy task. Most likely I will be killed long before I can cast a attack spell with my powerful blade. Being a solo storm wizard when I get in battle I have to try and end that battle quick to stay alive since I have the lowest energy of any school. I can't afford to use all my pips for a blade, not even a strong one. That is why supercharge will not be in my deck.

Insane bolt is the best name for this spell, because I would have to be insane to use this. Why would I use a spell that has a chance of killing me? I could easily boost triton or leviathan and do way more damage and not take the chance of being killed. Again if you fight in groups and use this then yeah you could have someone heal you but for those who solo like me this is not a option.

I would just like to say that I know not everyone solos and some people may like these spells if so that is fine this is just my opinion.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Ok, here to comment on another spell, this time for ice!

Frozen Armor is just useless!

Now, if it can't be stolen, or pierced, or earthquaked off, then it would be a great success, but it can be, so why would you waste the pips on using it?

I do however, love the Legion shield, that is a great addition to ice!

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
i think its a good idea if a list is made of all the quest givers.
an official one that you can check off so that you dont miss anything. there is the wizard wiki and the message boards but something that is a bit more official.
when i did DS, there were so many side quests and i missed them until i just went for a wander.
it may take a bit away from the game for the people who like searching but if it is posted on the wizard101 website as an optional thing then nothing will be spoiled.

Autumn Hexshade
Level 55 Grandmaster Necromancer

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009

Ok Falmea, I am a Pyromancer at heart and I must respectfully protest the fact that

Triage - cost 0 pips! Every other school spell is at a cost to the caster so why does Triage cost nothing?

Fire-Link: I like the new animation for link and I like the fact that it deals damage on the first impact. I noticed that when it is enchanted, the numbers disappear so you cannot tell how much damage it will do over time. Is this a bug?

Power Link- I have finished Nodrilund and is in Jotungaard but I still haven't received this spell so I cannot comment on it. But I gotta say it like this spell. I forgot how many pips it cost though. I hope its 2.

Fuel- I don't know what to make of fuel. It might be good in 1v1 PvP but I don't see myself using it for regular mobs fights unless I have a boss that do not use minions.

Spirit and Elemental Dispels- Um, I'm really sorry but what were you thinking? 5 pips? I think 5 pips is an outrageous amount of pips for a level 35 spell. I do not see how I can effectively use a 5 pip dispel and survive. I could waste 5 power pips and the opponent or enemy just use a blade and trap, fizzles and hit me big time next round. Please reconsider the pip value. RA only cost 4 power pips and i'd be better seved using a buffed up RA and then a buffed up judge or sand storm the next round. I think 3 pips is reasonable since it will often means 2 power pips any ways. if they remain at 5 pips, I certainly will not use them, they will only lead to my demise, especially in PVP.

Insane bolt- I have to say I love this idea. However, it would be prudent to give storm wizards additional storm resist so that even if they get zapped, they will survive the blow. Remember storm have low health and if they get hit by insane bolt, its very unlikely that they will survive it. I NEED to see this spell in the game though, it's awesome! I just think that the wizard casting the spell should have the advantage over his opponent, so that even if he gets zapped by his own spell, he won't commit sepukka lol.

Legend Shield- i haven't used this spell yet but it looks like a good spell for ice. but why -35%? I would prefer it cost 2 pips and -65% for the next damage spell. seriously consider this.

Empower (?? thats the name right)- 500 damage to self for a 30% blade? I'm sorry but i don't like this one. I know death wizards can heal with their attacks but I think death have been getting the short end of the stick for the last few updates. Please lelt us feel like we are a part of the mix. Remove the 500 damage and we'll settle for this spell or give us something better. How about a 6 pip malistaire with 2000 health for a minion and he can use wraith and crow? Now that would be a better choice.

Shatter and Talos minion - You truly embody the philophosy of the myth school in these spells. Just bravo. I think medusa should stun bosses though. No point in having a rank 8 spell that cannot affect the bosses. Far as I know medusa could freeze anybody even the Gods.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009

Oh I forgot

Forzen Armor- 'x' spell 185 resist per pip. Um Ice really do not need this spell Falmea. I'm sorry but we don't use ice armor as it is already. Upgrade Blizard to Power Blizzard or Blizzard Barrage something like that. Or you could upgrade frostbite to Deadly Chill. But we seriously do not need another ice armour. There is shatter, pierce, earthquake, and steal ward that will make this spell an ice wizard's nightmare. Besides, we already have the hightest universal resist so a simple tower shield will suffice. Please do not let this spell go over to live. Upgrade something else.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Another week, another Feedback Friday! Let's get to it...

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, we want to talk about the new spells on the test server. I've read some threads here and there about spell feedback, but I'd like to centralize the discussion here. What do you think about the new spells for your school?

Note: Please remember that constructive criticism is good. If you're going to tell us that you don't like something, please give us a reason why. For example, if you think your school's spell doesn't look right, telling us specifically what's wrong is VERY helpful. Suggestions for how to make it right is even MORE helpful. For example:

Bad: "Insane Bolt is bad!"
Good: "Insane bolt doesn't look good. The particles that come off it look like firecats." (of course, this isn't the case, but bear with me here...)
Better: "Insane bolt doesn't look good. The particles that come off it look like firecats. It would look better if they were purple and silver sparklies instead."

We look forward to your feedback! Have a wonderful weekend!

Alright, for the power spells (such as power link, the improved version of Helping hands, etc.). Why did you put them in there if they can critical on the original ones?

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
I have seen a ton of spells coming from the other players, but the best spells i've heard from are from Icewing43. If you want refrences talk to him. Idk though because he might have ran out of membership

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Well let's see... The balance new spell is way to high in cost of pips to use. I dont dispel any way so it will not be in my deck.
Myths spell is worthless because it does no damage, only takes the shields off and only hits on person... Why cast that when if you wait a round or two you could cast earthquake.
The storm spell is just silly. Why in the name of all that is good would I cast a spell that might kill me only to hit a baddie for 1100ish.
The death spell is ok and I really like the ice spell.

ellie

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
I've seen a lot of posts on new "shatter" myth spell and thought that perhaps I had misread it. Therefore, I just went and tested my treasure card version and sure enough, I didn't. This is a great myth spell, and here's why... It only removes POSITIVE wards. Earthquake removes everything. That's right. You're traps and weakness stay intact. This just drops all the opponents defenses making it quite, quite deadly.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Oh Professor, I'm so glad you asked!

I like the idea of the first new Storm spell, the one where I can charge up a blade. The problem with it, is that by the time I charge it, cast it, then charge up again for the damage spell .... I've been turned into hash because my enemy has hit me three times.

Where I see this spell being useful is to cooperate with another Storm wizard. I charge and lay it on my buddy, then he lashes out with a lethal, unstoppable damage spell. This is an application where this charging spell can really shine. Otherwise, it takes far too long to be useful. So I think a better limitation to put on it is to make it apply only to another wizard, and never to myself. What do you think about that?

As for the second Storm spell, it's too harsh when it turns on me. I can live with the risk that it might turn on me. (I assume it's about 50/50). Casting a spell that might turn and bite me is kind of fun and well within the spirit of the Storm school. When playing with fire (or electricity) there is always a risk. But, firefighters and utility workers take precautions. So should fire and storm wizards.

As I do when using Fire's Immolate, I thought I could plan for the Insane Bolt's risk by putting up a shield. But with this "Insane Bolt," the shield is worthless. Why? My Legendary used this new spell without any boosts whatsoever, and with an 80% defense shield against storm. I went critical and it turned on me. (How exciting!) The result? Over 4000 damage, and that was AFTER the shield had removed 80% of the blow!

I killed myself so thoroughly that all I could do is laugh. And then remove the spell from my spell deck. Using this is truly ... insane.

I can see no point in using this spell, ever, because there is no way to protect myself from my own power. It's like chewing on a high voltage powerline, lol. If the damage to self were more equal to the damage to the enemy, then the risk of a spell reversal is something that could be worked around. Please consider lowering the damage to self to a managable level with a shield. Taking a hit of 1000-2000 (after a shield) is theoretically survivable and much more worth the risk.

For Fire, I love the triple trap spell. That is fantastic! No complaints.

For Balance, I adore the new, improved healing spell. Wonderful! :D

For Life, I've just earned the new spell to remove an aura (damage over time). I haven't used it, and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. To be honest, my poor level 53 Life wizard could have used another attack or way to boost an attack. She's floundering a little.

Since I've got your attention, I just want to say thanks to all the people who put Wintertusk together.

I love Grandmother Raven's soft, wise eyes. I love that you chose the narrator to voice Grandmother Raven's words---that just seems so perfectly fitting.

I love that there is a high level of experience in this world, giving grandmasters an exciting alternative to Celestia in leveling up.

I love the huge variety of gear--including various boosts and spell cards--that is falling like rain as I quest through!

I love the music!

I love Vestrilund so much that I'm considering packing up and moving there.

In short, I love the whole world of Wintertusk and just want to say "thanks!" to all the people who made it possible.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I think the spell card that gives three traps 2 put on the enemies is great! But I think that they should ALL be hit when a spell comes so it would be 25% + 25%+25%! This would be a little much 4 2 pips, so you could make you be required to have 3 or 4 pips to use it.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
"Shine On..."
P.S. WT IS AWESOME

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Dark Pact - It's too expensive in terms of health and needing to shield before use. I can already quickly and effectively death blade, spirit blade, amplify/vengeance, gragatium crow and clear the mob field. With bosses, I'll bone dragon to start wearing down their health and then wraith once or twice to finish them off.

I don't know the name, but I've heard the level 55 spell is a stronger version of plague. -45% attack to all for 3 pips? I'm way too offensively minded to take the round and pips to weaken them when I need to blade crow/wraith as quickly and effectively as possible to keep my health full or near full.

I'd like dark pact a lot better if it was a modified version of link and immolate combine into one spell. I know this is way too strong for a level 35 spell, but, I'd like 500hp to self, 1000hp to single target over three rounds with 50% health back. Unboosted, you would end up breaking even health wise. Or, using numbers based off sacrafise, where you give up 250 health and get a little over double your health back (700hp), 1400hp with 50% back might be a good place to start.

The new storm blade looks nice. if you cast it round one with two power pips, 40% and another 30% storm blade (if it stacks?), with a boosted tempest with 3 power pips should be good for some really good damage. If you have a pet with may cast storm blade and/or a dragon blade card, that would be 3 blades right away and a wand spell could be a fourth. Picture that with a gargantuan storm lord!

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I don't have an account on central but did a lot of digging on these new spells. I thought shatter was going to remove all positive shields on everyone and not just one person. There are a couple of reasons why I might see myself using this spell but very infrequently:

Reason one: My minions do a great job of busting shields for me, and wooden puppet does a wonderful job of eating away towers and certain elemental shields for my friends if any are with me, or towers if I solo, I never hit with anything other than myth anyway.

I can use earthquake for damage, blades and shields being removed and am very willing to sacrifice losing a charm or two in the process. I just wish it had higher base damage.

When playing with a partner, shatter will help me strip an enemy for them, but I highly doubt I would need to be removing so many shields at one time. Also, depending on what element I'm teaming with will determine the wand I use to cut away the shields for them before they hit.

So any enemy with an ice shield, I will simply use an ice wand for no pip cost and jab a shield off for my friend to hit with colossus or something. Apply this example to any other school I'm with.

If I was going to use shatter on a constant basis this is what I would like:

4 pips, removes 3 shields and 3 blades from all enemies.
If this little adjustment is made, I will definitely be using shatter a lot and actually consider removing earthquake from my deck permanently... Which I can't even believe I'm typing here.

Triage, at 0 pips it nullifies a damage over time spell? This sounds like a great idea but the fact that it can be so powerful as to nullify say a full pipped super charged nasty beast of a heck hound attack, I say it should cost at most 2 pips.

I love what I am hearing about Talos. Hopefully its behavior is more designed around the troll minion over the cyclops. I like that it can have power pips and has 1000 health. You guys do such a wonderful job with myth in keeping it true to its form. I see what you are doing with these new spells trying to solidify the personality behind them.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
This is from Icewing43's post. I called him last night and we were talking about the new feedback friday. He's been wanting this to come up for a while. He wants KI to see what sidespells he has.

Disclaimer: These ideas were NOT composed by me. I own no rights of these, all rights belong to Icewing43 and his post. Here is the citation: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/32615.ftl

He was unable to post these because he had recently ran out of membership.

Here are his spells.

Fire
Spell Name: BlazeFury
Spell Accuracy: 95%
# of Pips: 3
Spell Description: Caster can see what the target is using for Three rounds.

Fire
Spell Name: Sun Trap
Spell Accuracy: 90%
# of Pips: 1
Spell Description: It gives a 20% Trap to Fire on the target, and wards the Caster with a -30% Shield for Fire.

Death
Spell Name: Affliction
Spell Accuracy: 85%
Spell Description: Removes all Healing spells over time from the Target.

Death
Spell Name: Suffer
# of Pips: 5
Spell Description: Once casted, a dome (Global spell) appears over the whole battle triangle. Unless changed, the effects of this spell are 65 points of Death damage deducted from everybody on the Battle Triangle per turn.

Death
Spell Name: Death’s Impact
Spell Accuracy: 90%
Spell Description: Once casted, a black Charm will be placed on the target. The charm will not trigger until the target heals, or is getting healed by an ally of the target. When that happens, the charm will disappear, and whatever health that was supposed to be dealt will be transferred to damage.

Life
Spell Name: Natural Protection
Spell Description: Once the caster casts it on his/her own side, a Ward appears on the target. If anybody on the other side tries to harm the target with the ward attached, the damage will be transferred to health. The ward will stay on for three turns. It can be pierced by Myth spells and/or Stolen by Ice Spells.

Life
Spell Name: Life’s Grace
Spell Accuracy: 100%
# of Pips: 7
Spell Description: Once casted, it gives the target a charm that will float above one’s head. The charm is not triggered until the death of the target. Once the Target is defeated, the charm will disappear and distribute 800 Health to the defeated target, reviving him automatically.

Myth
Spell Name: Reverse
Spell Description: You can change the starting position of the battle triangle at will.

Ice
Spell Name: Galaxy Shield
Spell Accuracy: 95%
# of Pips: 4
Spell Description: Creates a -65% Shield to all schools on the target. It will not block any attacks that are Rank 3 or lower. Meaning, It will only block Rank 4 Spells or Higher.
Ward Appearence: Similar outlook to the "Tower Shield" for the School of Ice, just to make it stick out, it will be colored a bright gold.

Ice
Spell Name: Reflection
Spell Accuracy: 80%
# of Pips: x (Based on how many pips you use, it Reflects 125 damage per pip)
Spell Description: Reflects Damage 125 per pip.
Ex. You cast Reflection; you had two (normal) pips. That is 250 Damage that will be reflected. The opponent casts Fire cat on you, and it does 120 damage. The Damage will hurt you, but will also hurt the caster of the fire cat as well.

Storm
Spell Name: Heavy Fog/Heavy Mist, etc.
Spell Accuracy: 80%
Spell Description: Creates a Dome (ex. Balefrost, Wildfyre, Sanctuary, etc.) over the opponents’ side only that would lower the accuracy of the opponents by 25% for 3 turns. This is between the Aura Aspect and the Global Aspect of general spells. It only affects the opponents' side of the field.

Balance
Spell Name: Doom Blade
# of Pips: 2
Spell Description: Somewhat similar to the feint effect. Creates a 30% Debuff on the caster and places a 65% Debuff on the Target.

As I have said, these spell ideas have been the best I personally have read. And again, these spells are NOT mine!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
First of all I would like to praise the triage spell. I remember posting this idea on the "which utility spell would you like? Feedback Friday" although you renamed it thank you for using my idea. That really means allot to me. Also I would like to talk about the brilliant light spell. I am getting great use out of it and all, and I remember posting a similar idea on that Feedback Friday, but my idea was a ward for all friends that increases the heal when you are healed. That would be a lot more useful for life wizards so they would be able to heal their friends a substantial amount instead of helping their friends heal themselves, because not every wizard will pack heals in their decks you know? Especially when they are fighting with a life wizard and expect him to heal. If this spell is going to remain a charm, you should at least make it a bit stronger than guiding light since it is an upgrade, and life wizards will need more of a boost with the rising of doom.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Ok let me talk about the only spell I know anything about, Triage. I'm kinda ok with the spell as is but I doubt I'll keep it close, maybe one or two in my healing deck just in case.

Personally I feel it should be a 2-3 pip spell and effect all team members. For those that don't know it clears DoTs. But with a DoT by the time you get it cast probably two rounds have past.

The other thing you could do with this spell is make it an aura lasting 3 rounds as to offset the DoTs. If a DoT is cast it would dispel the DoT effect so only the initial strike is felt.

Yes I rather like this idea. Triage could last for three rounds and if a DoT is cast it would be dispelled still costing 0 pip

Community Leader
Fire
Feul and power link
Perfectly teamed together

Storm
supercharge
I use this very often its nice to get a 40% extra blade

Insane bolt
One word wicked!
If set up right this can do some serious damage and not take yourself out.

Death
Dark pact
I never use Empower much but I'll use this one. I would rather have that blade than the extra couple pips.

Vilurent plague
Not bad, not bad at all will help with team play.

Life
brilliant light
Another good one for team play, will help with others to ge that extra bit of heal.

Triage
Wow! I really love this one.
Its nice to help remove those Dot spells

Myth
Shatter
Nice low pip shield remover. I will use this more than earthquake.

Talos minion
Was not able to test this one yet. Sounds pretty cool though. I like my myth minions.

Ice
Legon shield
I will use this often to help team members.

frozen Armor
I don't use Ice armor much so unsure. I might use it once in a while.

Balance
Defuses
Not bad wish they did not cost so many pips. I do understand the reasoning why though could be over used.

Availing hands
Another one I like and will use a lot.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Tragamite wrote:
Ok let me talk about the only spell I know anything about, Triage. I'm kinda ok with the spell as is but I doubt I'll keep it close, maybe one or two in my healing deck just in case.

The other thing you could do with this spell is make it an aura lasting 3 rounds as to offset the DoTs. If a DoT is cast it would dispel the DoT effect so only the initial strike is felt.

Yes I rather like this idea. Triage could last for three rounds and if a DoT is cast it would be dispelled still costing 0 pip

Oh so it isn't an aura like spell that dispels the DoT? Darn! Well hopefully they will edit it before the release of wintertusk. Or if not, then we will have to make good use of that and time our cast properly.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
I've only seen and heard of Fuel. That's it. I have to say, though, that it's pretty useful. Perfect for a huge heckhound you're about to unleash (get it? LEASH?! Eh, nevermind ) . But I think an amination, no matter how small, would fit. Maybe logs being piled onto the enemy?