Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mutate Death, Myth, and Life spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
Hi! I'm Trevor Death Hammer level 30 Necromancer. I've seen all these cool mutate Fire, Storm, and Ice spells but why no mutation of the other three schools (I don't count balance cause it copies other schools). Seriously why no Myth or Death Imps? Please reply.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Necromancer2499 wrote:
Hi! I'm Trevor Death Hammer level 30 Necromancer. I've seen all these cool mutate Fire, Storm, and Ice spells but why no mutation of the other three schools (I don't count balance cause it copies other schools). Seriously why no Myth or Death Imps? Please reply.

You can mutate Minotaur (Myth) and mutate Banshee (Death).

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
oh sir but there is my life has a mutes that turns the sprite in to a death sprite and after it attacks it leaves a 30% trap behind and only cost one pip.

the death spell banshee can turn to a life one and after it attacks i think it leaves a life trap behind

and for myth the mintor turns in to a death one, i dont think there is any after effects

but the ones i listed are from the schools in CL and have to be 51+ or so be get them, hope this is what you ment ^_^

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Death Minotaur - Im loving it in test realm right now but at 9 training points (8 for Minotaur and 1 for mutate Minotaur) it's a bit expensive so I don't know if she'll learn it live.

Still though, a shield break that costs less pips than bone dragon has has a huge one shot hit. Bone dragon does more damage though. So i don't know.