Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Fire Beetle pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Just wondering

I hear (on Central and from a friend) that some Wizards are having Fire Beetle pet with them but unfortunately those Wizards had only menu chat and they couldnt be asked from where did they got the Fire Beetle. So my question and I believe the question of so many Wizards is this (if it can be answered by a Professor) : Why only few people have it and especially menu chatters and where did it come from (hatching or boss drop if it can be answered)? Is this Fire Beetle a new pet that it is been tested by KI employees, is it only for KI employees, is it a gift for only menu chat Wizards or is it a prize from KI free games?

Sorry for asking so many questions but I couldnt find a suitable answer for Fire Beetle either here nor in Central.

Thank you :-)

Survivor
May 22, 2009
I think I know. On Kifreegames.com Reward Tier # 15 may get a pet. Also a picture of it is on Tour of the Spiral. I would LOVE to know how to get it. i have a collection of beetles/scarabs. (I have Death Scarab Grim Beetle Rain Beetle Life Scarab)

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
after looking all over google ( LOL ) i finally found that it said its from firecat + a hydra

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
deathwizard831 wrote:
after looking all over google ( LOL ) i finally found that it said its from firecat + a hydra

Can anyone verify that this is correct? I know that the professors don't like to give away spoilers....and as annoying as it is lol, I can live with it. BUT my young son has now read this post and believes that since it is posted on the "Official" website that it is true....otherwise the moderators would not have let it be posted. (His logic is sound, but I am more cynical than he is).

So I am hoping that if this is NOT true someone would let us know so that younger kids don't waste time and money trying a mix that isn't true.

Should we assume that no comment means it is correct?

Thanks

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
hptigerlily wrote:
deathwizard831 wrote:

Can anyone verify that this is correct? I know that the professors don't like to give away spoilers....and as annoying as it is lol, I can live with it. BUT my young son has now read this post and believes that since it is posted on the "Official" website that it is true....otherwise the moderators would not have let it be posted. (His logic is sound, but I am more cynical than he is).

So I am hoping that if this is NOT true someone would let us know so that younger kids don't waste time and money trying a mix that isn't true.

Should we assume that no comment means it is correct?

Thanks

I don't know the answer to your question about the beetle, but to address your comment about posting, you are correct in that posts on the official website are NOT endorsed by KI. The moderators are here to make sure everyone abides by the forum rules, not to certify accurate information. Sometimes Prof. Greyrose will correct wizards that post incorrect information, but there are too many posts to catch them all.

So a no comment doesn't really mean anything.