Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Crafting House: WatchTower Hall

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
I need some major help on crafting this majestic place for my Legendary Conjurer. Tips and ideas would be appreciated.

I have already gotten 3 of the needed 8 ingredients from the list.

The List
1.Blizzard 2.Ghostfire
3. Wooden Water Tower
4. Carved Stone Tower
5.Ornamental Stepstone :thumbdown
6.Stack of Woodplanks
7.Grassy Mound
8.Water Fountain

This is,
James GiantGem, Myth Legendary
Hunter Spear, life Adept, level 22

Thanks for hearing me out!

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Well, idk if this would work for you or not, but here's what I did when I crafted that house.
-Get as much money as you can, and then buy as much as you need total of ONE reagent (reagents truly are cheaper by the dozen ) Only do this for the stuff you can't really get too easily on your own.
-Start doing this for every reagent you need for all of the items. Start with one item's reagents, that way you can start on the actual crafting.

Juts keep that up until you finish it. This took me about a week and a half (during the summer though, lol)
Good luck! :D

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
I've a life mage that can craft the nature's wrath cards for you. I know what a hassle getting those can be.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
Thanks for the great tip. Any more tips would greatly be appreciated!

I would also like to know if you would tell me the system of how you got the items needed. I would also like to know what order you crafted the items in.

Thanks for all the help!!!

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
missey12345212 wrote:
Thanks for the great tip. Any more tips would greatly be appreciated!

I would also like to know if you would tell me the system of how you got the items needed. I would also like to know what order you crafted the items in.

Thanks for all the help!!!

Okay, long winded answer in 3, 2, 1...
I'm not entirely sure the exact order, but I started with the easy one (The stepping stones). lol. Sorry that this isn't much help, lol I don't have the best memory.
For reagent collecting, I started with the basic ones. When you think about it, anything can eventually be transmuted from something else, except for the very very basic reagents. Start with those and you should get some of the more rare ones along the way. My biggest advice would be to not buy any common reagent at the bazaar unless it's current price is 80 gold or less. (Trust me on this one, I've wasted a lot of money that way.)

Again, good luck :-D

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
Ok. Thanks for these great tips and suggestions for me! 8) Right now I am gonna work on the step stones on my life character. (he is just in MB and hasn't done much of his crafting quests so . . .)

This is gonna be a really hard task but I think we can do it! Thanks for all the support! :)

James GiantGem, Legendary Conjurer
Hunter Spear, Adept Theurgist, level 25

Stand for what you believe in don't let anyone pull you down! You are only an accomplished player only if you believe in yourself and your beliefs!

Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
I crafted this house.
I started with wooden planks - easiest to craft.
I had to put crafted items in another character's attic to store them all while I crafted the rest.
I used my life person to craft the Nature's Wrath and traded with a friend.
There's a run you can do in ds where you can harvest ore (sometimes diamonds) stone blocks, and mushrooms (sometimes nightshade). You need all of these reagents to craft the house.
The best place to harvest cat tails (sometimes water lilies) is in gz in lake in mirkholm keep next to herkher's(?) dungeon. You can also harvest frost flowers there, which you need.
I also harvested all of the mistwood I needed in mirkholm keep.
I bought some reagents when I could, but harvested most. It took a long time.
For me, the grassy mounds were the hardest.
Good luck! It is a cool house.
Kestrel Moonfinder, Grandmaster Sorcerer

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
Thanks for all of these comments i haven't had much time to get on to really work on the house extensively. Again many thanks to all of you!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
Okay!

I am back now hopefully until school ends. Well school is winding down so there is gonna be a whole bunch of work these last few days. :?

Well, I will try my best on this. Again, thanks to those who have been helping me on this interesting adventure.

James GiantGem legendary conjurer

Hunter Spear adept theurgist

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Ok I'm still trying to figure how how to START this... I'm confused by the postings as to where to find certain items... First off where do I find the GH crafting table? Transmutes? in DS or CL? I'm not sure where to start. Please advise :)

Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
The GH crafting table is in Northguard. You only need this when you have crafted all of the furniture you need to craft the house itself.
As for transmutes that depends on which recipes you are looking for. What are you transmuting?
Are you actually looking for furniture recipes? Treasure card recipes? (like nature's wrath?)
Try using wizard 101 central wiki to clear up where to get what.
Also, I have crafted this house, and it is a long term project. You need to be a master artisan just to purchase the recipe.
Good luck, and I will respond if you reply here.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Hi you say the GH crafting TABLE is in Northguard... I have not found where to get this...so far my house is half completed within a week and a half. I've gotten smart on how to get stuff crafted faster. All the stuff I'm crafting has been done at the housing crafting table. I'm still puzzled what's so special about the GH table as the housing crafting table does just as well?

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Gler88 wrote:
I've a life mage that can craft the nature's wrath cards for you. I know what a hassle getting those can be.

What's this? how can I get this? yeah those nature's wrath cards are awfully hard to nab

Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
The GH crafting station is in a cave behind the central fortress in Northguard, across the water behind the rune stones. You don't buy it...it is free to use. You have all the stuff to craft the house you can only craft the house using the GH crafting station.
I wound up using my life adept character to craft the Nature's Wrath cards because I could not find them at the bazaar. I had a friend trade the cards to my balance character crafting the house. Only a life school character can craft the Nature's Wrath.
If you are not from life school you will either need to get someone to craft them for you or keep shopping the bazaar for these rarely found cards.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
latonya911 wrote:
I wound up using my life adept character to craft the Nature's Wrath cards because I could not find them at the bazaar.

Is this a transmute card? if so... where is it located... I've been to several transmute vendors only not to find any. Help?

Survivor
Dec 07, 2010
Nature's Wrath is a treasure card. The recipe is purchased from Blossom, the life tree, in Ravenwood. You can only purchase the recipe if you are a life character. As far as I know you cannot purchase the cards from any treasure card vendors in the spiral, except if you are lucky and you can find it at the bazaar...they are rare there.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009

I'm still puzzled what's so special about the GH table as the housing crafting table does just as well?

The Grizzleheim crafting table is only used to craft the actual house, the Watchtower Hall itself. You can use your regular housing craft table for all of the furniture ingredients needed to make the Watchtower Hall.

If you need help figuring out where to find transmute recipes or where to find reagents, many people here can give you advice. Most transmute recipes are available in the Celestia Base Camp (in case you still need any).

As for treasure cards.... When my Fire wizard crafted the Watchtower Hall, she managed to find all of the Nature's Wrath cards at the Bazaar. it was the same with Blizzard cards and Seraph cards. It took about 2-3 weeks of steady checking a couple of times a day to find them all. If you have patience, this is one way to go. Otherwise, find a Life wizard you can trust and have them make the cards for you.