Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Efreet soon

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
I'm like 3 and a half bars away from getting to level 58 and getting the quest for efreet I just wanna know if you guys have any good ideas and tips that would help me beat the boss. I've seen that he has 13,000 health! I have no good tricks what so ever for beating him I know I should get some treasure cards but which ones? Also i've found out i should use my fire minion since i have a lack of crowns (26 crowns ) . Can you guys please help me out?

Aaron Drakewalker Level 57
Pyromancer

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
First off, you should beg your most gullible parent to put 5 dollars or get a gift card so you get a good pet too into the game unless you have a job, then $5 isn't much. get a lot of fire shields, ice traps, feint, curse, fire prisms and all the other hoo-haa that boosts attack and a ice wand because i'm assuming he's fire, and when you get to the battle buy 2 lvl 60 ice henchmen and a life one. next, DO NOT put on traps until you put fire prism on, because the order of traps goes in reverse cronological order. So say you put on fire prism, then fire trap, then elemental trap, then fient. It will add 75% + 25% + 25% ( i think) then convert) instead of all this then a prism as it would ruin all fire traps. Then attack with a SINGLE HIT attack because a DOT would only add the traps one turn add the rest would resist, so use a monstrous'ed helephant and hope that it's critical. Hopefully it should kill in one turn just keep trying with the prisms and helephants or dragons until he dies, plus you have your henchmen for help and healing.

Hope this helps
Kenneth Frostwalker: Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Keep chilling

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
i have actually fought this guy, and he is ice (woot yay!) lol and i must have gotten lucky or something because i barely saw a tower shield. i got 5000 crowns right before i got to this and i summoned my minion, an ice henchman, and a life henchman(both legendary henchmen). you should first take out the storm guy cause he is dangerous lol. after that just spam fireblades and helephants and you will be fine. hope ya get efreet that spell RULES! totally worth it

cya in the spiral!!!

morgrim icetalon lvl fifty nine pyromancer(aka pyromaniac101)

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
Yes the boss you fight for Efreet is ice and his minion is storm.

Yes use alot of your minions, which you can defeat this guy without henchmen.

Let your minion make more of the hits and blading, because the boss will hex you everytime you hit him. So it's best if your minion has the hexes and not you. When I fought and used my minion, he didn't get attacked, even with all those hexes on him. Could have been lucky with that? Not sure.

As stated before, use alot of Helephants and have them boosted if you can ahead of time. Dont worry about to many treasure cards, unless they are to boost your spells, like gargantua, or satyr to heal yourself. Get rid of the storm minion as soon as possible, he will hit you as soon as you start fighting and take about half your health. So shield up as soon as you can in the first round (if you go first). So basically shield each round, till you have the pips for helephant and then attack. Your minion will use alot of fire elf so that will take care of any shields the boss uses and will help bring his health down. Also, since he uses fire elf, dont worry to much about any traps on the boss, would be a waste really, so just blade yourself.

Good Luck!

Grace Emeraldcrafter - Legendary Pyromancer

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I beat up the Efreet boss without a henchman, or a minion. ;)

First things first, you want to get some gear with +incoming heal, if you can (and don't already got it equipped - a good deal of the 56/58 athames and rings have +heal), and purchase a handful of Fairy cards from the bazaar.

You also want to get hold of the following treasure cards: Feint, Fireblade, Elemental Blade, Firetrap, Ice Trap and Elemental Trap. If you find them, get a few Gargantuan cards, too - I believe they are under Myth (else, you can get the spell from the Sun school trainer in The Floating Lands at level 58). And if you happen to come across them, a Balanceblade treasure card will do nicely, too.

If you can get your hands on a necklace with Feint as well, then bring it.

In your normal deck, make sure you bring 2xElemental Blade, 2xFireblade, Firetrap, Elemental Trap, Wyldfire, as many Fire Shields as you can fit into your deck, and your Fire Prism, plus at least two helephants.

Inititally, when you go head-to-head with the boss, get rid of the minion as fast as you can with a Bladed Helephant.

If you need it, heal up with the fairies, and shield yourself a few times so you can take a few hits without getting interrupted.

Blade yourself fully; every single blade you have - Balance, Fire and Elemental. Don't put down Wyldfire yet, though. Then place down your Feint(s), followed by your ICE traps (very important that it is the Ice traps). Once you have all the ice traps down, place your Fire Prism. Then, put down every single Fire and Elemental trap you got.

By now, you should have at least 8 blades circling your head (6 from the elemental blades, 2 fireblades), and a ton of traps on the Boss. Cast Wyldfire, followed immediately after by a Helephant (with Gargantuan on it, if you brought that one, too).

If the boss doesn't die from this treatment, then you did something wrong, or you forgot to place down your traps and feints.

Remember - keep shielding yourself with Fireshield (get a deck that can hold a lot of school-specific cards), so you take as little damage as possible, and heal up yourself whenever you start dropping below half health.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Umm thanks for the advice but I got the move already and reached legendary but i'm sure another pyromancer needs help and this might help him/her.

Aaron Drakewalker Level:60
Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
ok i suggest you dont worry cause the boss is really easy. ok first go to the wc library and by elemental treasures. then go to the wc bazaar and try to find a plus 40 fire blade treasure that will boost your attack by a lot. ok so heres the set up you need for you deck: 5 hounds 5 fire elfs max blades, max helephants 1 phoenix, good critical gear, heals, element blades not treasire elements use both treasure and element XD!. then hound the boss at full pips and then he should die or just 2x helephant him or so to kill him. o: and dont forget feints. one more tip try to buy balance blades. :)