Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching Fierce Hounds

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 20, 2010
The other day I was hatching, and I ended up getting a fierce hound. I was REALLY excited because I thought I would get spritely, but when I leveled it to teen... nothing. So, I was wondering, do the hatched fierce hounds not give spritely??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rachel RavenTalon
Legendary Conjurer (aka Level 60 Myth)
See ya 'round the spiral!!!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
i got a fierce hound that way as well, it didnt learn spritely but after i got it to adult i hatched with a sea dragon and my new fierce hound learned spritely, then i hatched iit with another sea dragon and that pet learned spritely too. :-D

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I have about 5 fierce hounds from hatching, but the only ones that got spritely are the 2 that came with epic bundle giftcards.

If you want spritely, find someone with a pet that has it or who at least has an original pet that could have it (fierce hound, sea dragon, cupig, etc.) but didn't get it and hatch with them. The same goes for any specific talent you're looking for. A 2nd+ gen pet may LOOK like the original, but it may not have had the talent you're looking for passed on to it.