Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shiratakai Temple

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 21, 2009
SOOOOOOOOO...

Not sure if this goes in Mooshu, but I am level 48 and I am getting Power Nova. I REALLY REALLY want it. My quest is to defeat the Plague Oni (and it says to go to the Shiratakai Temple). When I did all the quests in the dungeon, nothing happened. I for some reason couldn't summon the Oni. Please help because I won't beat Dragonspyre without it.

Cya in the Spiral,
Seth B.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
bome1 wrote:
SOOOOOOOOO...

Not sure if this goes in Mooshu, but I am level 48 and I am getting Power Nova. I REALLY REALLY want it. My quest is to defeat the Plague Oni (and it says to go to the Shiratakai Temple). When I did all the quests in the dungeon, nothing happened. I for some reason couldn't summon the Oni. Please help because I won't beat Dragonspyre without it.

Cya in the Spiral,
Seth B.

You have to beat Ideyoshi first. Then you get to face the Plague Oni.

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
kingurz wrote:
bome1 wrote:
SOOOOOOOOO...

Cya in the Spiral,
Seth B.

Though I'm done with this, Ideyoshi WASN'T THERE. That's my problem.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
bome1 wrote:
kingurz wrote:
bome1 wrote:
SOOOOOOOOO...

Cya in the Spiral,
Seth B.

Though I'm done with this, Ideyoshi WASN'T THERE. That's my problem.

maybe you should try doing the place again? maybe you just did it earlyer?