Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moving gold between characters??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
i understand the bank system of wizard101 but if we can send over items and pets why is it we cant put gold onto other characters?
i really dont like having an excess of gold on one character
and having none on my other
i think a simple way to trade gold to other characters on YOUR ACCOUNT should be allowed 8)

or am i way off of KI's thought of gold??

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It simply isn't allowed. I don't agree with this policy, because trading of equipment is allowed. It might cause some to play a bit longer to farm "no-trade" equipment and items.

There are legal ways around this policy that work in some instances.

1) You can buy gold for Crowns. I don't recommend this, as it's a very inefficient way of getting gold.

2) If the item isn't listed as "no-trade", you can have a wealthier wizard buy the items at the Bazaar and put them into the Shared Chest.

3) A stronger wizard can put saleable equipment, items, Reagents, and Pet Snacks into the Shared Chest for the lower wizard to sell.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
pizzaownt wrote:
i understand the bank system of wizard101 but if we can send over items and pets why is it we cant put gold onto other characters?
i really dont like having an excess of gold on one character
and having none on my other
i think a simple way to trade gold to other characters on YOUR ACCOUNT should be allowed 8)

or am i way off of KI's thought of gold??

You can always just buy what the other character needs and put it in the shared bank. That's the only way around that I've found, but it works well. :)

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009