Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Special Spells for Element Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Hi,
This is my first post, and I've been wondering...
This Comment is Mostly for Faculty
How come Element Schools get a Special Spell Card, and Spirit Schools don't? Like Storm gets Triton, and Fire gets Dragon.
It just bothers me that Element Schools get a Special Spell Card like that, and Spirit Schools don't.

I think it would be nice if every School got a Special Spell Card like that.

By the way, I'm a level 38 Necromancer, I'm currently on MooShu, and my Screen Name is Luis DarkFlame. 8)

Thanks For Anyone That Answers!

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
okay first thing off your wrong about storm getting special card triton its actually Storm Lord. and the the spirit schools do get "special" cards.

ICE gets Frost giant. attacks all enemies and stuns them for 1 turn.

STORM gets Storm Lord or like people like to call it Zeus and attacks all enemies and stuns for 1 turn.

FIRE gets Fire Dragon attacks all enemies and does the same thing as fire elf takes damage for 3 turns.

DEATH gets Scarecrow which attacks all enemies and half the damge is given to you as health.

LIFE gets Rebirth which a small bartley comes up from the ground and heals your teammates and gives each one an absorb.

MYTH gets Orthrus. a giant dog comes up from a hole and howls at the moon and attacks twice.

BALANCE gets dampen magic which makes the most pips you can get is 3.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
1Sonicboom wrote:
okay first thing off your wrong about storm getting special card triton its actually Storm Lord. and the the spirit schools do get "special" cards.

ICE gets Frost giant. attacks all enemies and stuns them for 1 turn.

STORM gets Storm Lord or like people like to call it Zeus and attacks all enemies and stuns for 1 turn.

FIRE gets Fire Dragon attacks all enemies and does the same thing as fire elf takes damage for 3 turns.

DEATH gets Scarecrow which attacks all enemies and half the damge is given to you as health.

LIFE gets Rebirth which a small bartley comes up from the ground and heals your teammates and gives each one an absorb.

MYTH gets Orthrus. a giant dog comes up from a hole and howls at the moon and attacks twice.

BALANCE gets dampen magic which makes the most pips you can get is 3.

Thank you for the very helpful post but the first part sounded a bit rude. As a matter of fact there IS a triton spell. Available as a storm wizard quest or by purchasing Master's Garment of the Triton in mooshu shops. the triton is a merman like creature depicted in the statues on, you guessed it, Triton Avenue

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Also, I dont beleive any of the spells you mentioned are Live yet