Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Augmentation/spell insertion

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
So I was thinking about an idea to allow us to go to a robe shop or a wand shop and have the option of picking one spell from our preferred gear and stitching that spell to a piece of clothing. I thought of this because I noticed that there is always extra room in the side deck, where the wand and amulet spells would go yet we can run out of room in our main deck. Why not allow us to stitch a spell from our trained spell set to a particular piece of clothing? This would allow us to make room in our deck by removing one of that certain spell for another spell that can be of equal importance but just couldn't fit in the deck.

This would be an even better way to help us optimize our decks and squeeze in even better organization out of our spells and equipment overall.

I thought of how this might affect how people can stack blades or shields and I have to say that it wont affect this because the spell from the robe, stitched from your spell set will be the same as in the deck so it will not stack. So there couldn't be room for abuse there.

Say I want four sandstorm spells but I only have room for three. I can stitch that sandstorm spell to a piece of normal clothing, and then add one more sandstorm to my deck.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I like your idea, but would suggest limiting the spell you can place to one of your school. I can imagine many people learning life up to satyr, placing that spell on several pieces of clothing then buying back their training points.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life