Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hatching with a helephant and sea dragon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
The question i am wondering what pet would you get by hatching with a helephant and a sea dragon.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Armiger
May 10, 2010
You have a 50/50 chance of getting either pet back! However, it will combine the talents of the pets, so you have a chance, since you are using a Sea Dragon to get better talents on a Helephant!

However, you can get another Sea Dragon and have a chance at getting worse talents from you Helephant!

Still, if you are looking to improve your Helephant, keep hatching with a Sea Dragon and every time you get a helephant, train it to adult and hatch again! You will eventually get a Helephant with awesome talents!

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
You will either get another helephant or another sea dragon.
However it's potential will be between 52 and whatever the sea dragon has (72?). It's talents might come from either parent.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2011
PiratePat wrote:
The question i am wondering what pet would you get by hatching with a helephant and a sea dragon.
You would get a helephant with a higher pedigree

Historian
May 01, 2010
sharanyabalaj wrote:
PiratePat wrote:
You would get a helephant with a higher pedigree

or a sea dragon with a lower pedigree

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
It only combines talents with them it will not make some crazy new pet :D

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
I think if the helephant has a lower pedigre it will be a sea dragon with a bad pedigre

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Squire
Apr 30, 2010