Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I learn steal ward/charm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
I have spend 30 minutes to figure out how a balance school person (me) to learn steal ward/charm. Is it possibe to learn as a balance type! :-(

Delver
May 26, 2009
IndianaJones36045 wrote:
I have spend 30 minutes to figure out how a balance school person (me) to learn steal ward/charm. Is it possibe to learn as a balance type! :-(

You can't learn these spells as a balance wizard. But, I think they come with certain pets.

Defender
May 27, 2010
Steal Ward is a Ice Spell, Steal Charm is a Fire Spell, both schools learn this after they finish the Krokosphinx so unless you make a wizard of one of those schools you can't get it, Balance gets a Heal Over Time Spell known as Helping Hands

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Steal ward is an ice school spell but the polymorphs gobbler and ninja pigs have it.
Steal charm is a fire spell but the polymorph ninja pig has it.
I don't think that balance has that.
Myth has a spell pierce that destroys the shield.
Storm has spelll that destroys the charm. (can't think of it off the top of my head.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
IndianaJones36045 wrote:

As a Balance wizard it is impossible to learn either of those spells. You can, however, use both of them as Treasure Cards. You can also equip the Swindler Shoes which comes with Steal Ward Item Card.

Historian
May 01, 2010
IndianaJones36045 wrote:

they are ice/fire spells, the only way to learn them is treasure cards