Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

adept ice in mooshu

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Delver
May 26, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
is a level 26 a good level to be in mooshu

Honestly, I would suggest arriving at Mooshu around level 33 or 34 so that you may wear your level 35 clothing after a few quests. You will also have 2 more spells if you come to Mooshu later, and you will be much stronger.

However, if you are comfortable with the level you are at and don't have any trouble with battles, then that's fine. I'd think that you would have a lot of trouble though. Just my opinion. If you would like to be a higher level, do all of your side quests and go back to old worlds for them too.
Hope this helps!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Level 26 isn't even a good level to begin Marleybone. Go back and do all of the side quests you skipped in the first three worlds, including Colossus Boulevard.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
i did do my quest and side quest there is only a few more to do and i am still only level 26 the quest i have wont even get me close to level

p.s. how do you do the smily faces in theses forums

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
i can go look for the yard birds and a little more of grizzleheim well wish me luck

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
Not really a good level. You should at least be Level 30 to do Big Ben, and at least Level 23 once you arrive in MB. Even with those levels, MB is hard.

Do a few side quests.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
i did do my side quests ! i guess i will go finish the last few quest in krokotopia and do marleybone

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
i did do my side quests ! i guess i will go finish the last few quest in krokotopia and do marleybone
i'll take a swing at this one. you can't access mooshu through the spiral door yet, can you? you need to complete marleybone to go to mooshu and be able to get the main quests there. so, yes, do marleybone. -eli

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
i know i cant go there without friends but i am almost level 28
right now i am 27 and about 3o3oo to go wish me luck and almost done with krokotopia.
p.s. i know i have to beat marleybone , etherchaos i am still in krokotopia

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
level 28 now and not out of krokotopia

so I have done a few quest in marleybone but i am almost done with krokosphinx . so ya almost to marleybone

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Defender
Jan 09, 2011
grvy123 wrote:

aww dont be sad i was that level and in krokosphinx but your actully lucky cause when you advance you'll have awesome spells

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
grvy123 wrote:

Wait you said is level 26 a good level to be in mooshu and now you are saying your only up to krokotopia? Wow well if your that level and your up to Krokotopia then i would suggest that you are a pretty good level for krokotopia

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Supersekh wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

Wait you said is level 26 a good level to be in mooshu and now you are saying your only up to krokotopia? Wow well if your that level and your up to Krokotopia then i would suggest that you are a pretty good level for krokotopia

note now i am level 38 in mooshu,earlier i was saying that because i wanted to help people there besides now i am in moo shu and level 38 this forum is done no pint in posting some more