Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I'd just like to say something to all who think ice has a disadvantage...... well, it doesn't. I've soloed the game all the wayto Mooshu and am a lvl. 38 ice wizard. If you are Ice as well, and you want some power, go for Storm as your secondary. That way, you are one tough cookie that can mess with the battle and give a nice beat down. You can get elemental trap and blade, then ice blade at lvl. 38 (It's not that bad, I survived w/ elemental from lvl. 26 on) and you have global defense! That's pretty awesome..... :-)
In my opinion one of the best schools to solo with.

-Kevin Titanglade Magus Thaumaturge

ICERULES!!!!!!!!!!

Defender
May 27, 2010
I appreciate that you think Ice is a good school but it's a bad idea to train in the Storm School cause 1. you can only gets a few good spells that it has, mainly Stormzilla, 2. you can't get the same damage boost as storm, 3. unless you get the Storm Amulet it's a total waste of pips, its better to just use spells actually in the Ice School, secondary schools, from an very experienced player(even though I have only been playing for about a year I still am very good right now since I am Legend Ice) are just meant to be used for Support for Ex.
Death: train up to Feint you can pack a wallop cause of this mega booster
Life(if you get the Life Amulet) : up to Satyr for Healing Capabilities
Balance: just Elemental Blade and Reshuffle really.
and use the shields you get along the way. and when you get to Celestia
Sun: up to Gargantuan for a real heavy hitter(P.S. you don't need to train the Accuracy spells to learn this as well you just have to train the other attack boosters in order)
thats what you should really use for Secondary schools, some people only realize this till like they are a GrandMaster

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I say that if you are an ice wizard you should choose life as your secondary school. Ice and Life wizards seem to make a very good combination ( plus you get healing spells) storm doesnt make a gooid combination. Sry all storm wizards if I somehow insulted them.

Blaze Darkvault level 48 ice

P.S. Ice Rules!