Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New schools, new spells, and new world ideas.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
I thing there should be a world called The world of elements that would have enemies that are fire, ice, and storm.
I think the new schools should be like the main schools of foucus along with a test to see what school you would be in.
There would only be three though.
I think there should be schools of earth, wind, and water.
I think there should be lvls 70, 80, and,90 added. Lvls 60, 68, 70, 73, 80, 86, and 90.
Lvls 78, 65, and 88 would be school quests. Anyone that has ideas for new spells, plz reply. Also try and support this!

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Not to burst your bibble, but there's already a world of elements, Krokotopia, and if you want to change it to the spirit schools they already got one of those too, Mooshu. And raising the level caps 30 levels, thats insane!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Haha, those worlds, spirit and elemental are already taken... And why 65? Last time I checked... We got spells every 10 levels started at 48, as far as I'm concerned.(: but 30 levels? Maybe over time but that's just crazy, I know legendaries get bored not having any quests (trust me I have 3) but who on earth would wanna make a new character and take the time to level it 1-90... Not everyone has that much free time..(: ooh!! For spells, I'd enjoy life having a spell that hit everyone, stunned them, and healed the life wizard.(; Storm, an attack that hit everyone, least 1000 to everyone! And takes their blades and shields—earthquake for storm wizards. And balance a "x" spell like tempest that hits everyone.(; haha those are my high levels. Leave that designs to you KI, enjoy.

-balance chica(;--

Historian
May 01, 2010
kckool wrote:
Not to burst your bibble, but there's already a world of elements, Krokotopia, and if you want to change it to the spirit schools they already got one of those too, Mooshu. And raising the level caps 30 levels, thats insane!

plus, the schools of earth and water(or sea) and wind(air) are fire storm and ice

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Well, If I had an idea for a new world it would be Polymorphus, a world that the monsters Only use Polymorphs. Also, the new school should be a combination of all schools something like spiral-addict.

Courtney Rosesong level 54 Life wizard

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I feel like I've read this at least 20 times in the past week. As the people before me said, the Elemental world you speak of is called Krokotopia and the new schools you speak of are already portrayed in Life (earth) and Storm (air and water).